2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2011, 03:24 AM   #286
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Hopefully the past couple of years with Sam's success and others doing well, we'll see stronger contingents of juniors start to come through. What do you think?
I think that we are already starting to see this. Our 96-98 group seems to have quite a bit of depth. Even though it is way too early to predict what will happen to these players, the stronger domestic competition will hopefully lead to our players being more prepared for the high standards when they start competing internationaly.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 08:38 AM   #287
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Thought this was a pretty strange result. Bai def Bengson 6-2 6-1

Keep going Allison.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #288
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

I agree Herbal. I wondered if they got the score the wrong way around.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 10:15 AM   #289
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

It appears not. She is in the OOP for tomorrow.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

Old Nov 17th, 2011, 08:15 AM   #290
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Banger and Tyra in another final in Bendigo, I kinda hope they get sum wcs during aus open circuit cos better then a random "put together" team aka monika & jade last yr who sucked!
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 08:20 AM   #291
country flag Chris93

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutho12 View Post
Banger and Tyra in another final in Bendigo, I kinda hope they get sum wcs during aus open circuit cos better then a random "put together" team aka monika & jade last yr who sucked!
Bendigo is next week . Casey actually dropped a set to Melanie South. I know South is no hack but still. She usally cruises through.

Old Nov 17th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #292
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Wildcards for Bendigo:

Storm Sanders
Ashley Keir
Lyann Hoang
Belinda Woolcock

That leaves quite a few strong players in qualifying.
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 09:09 PM   #293
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Belinda with a WC

Loving Mon's results recently, and I can't wait to see what she can do against Casey/at the WC play off.
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #294
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Dellacqua versus Holland and Jones versus Rogowska in the semis
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 10:46 PM   #295
country flag Chris93

Come on Izzy and Liv.

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 06:47 AM   #296
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Semi's:
Dellacqua d. Holland 6/3 6/4
Jones d. Rogowska 7/5 6/2

Final:
Dellacqua d. Jones 7/5 7/6(6)

Number 6 for Casey I think?? I wonder what her plans for January are. Hopefully Brisbane Qualies, Hobart MD WC, Aus Open MD WC. After that we could see her in the top 100. I'd love to see her teaming up with Schiavone again for doubles too.
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 07:10 AM   #297
country flag Chris93

Casey . This is good to see. Hopfully she is over all her injuries and we can see her plaaying on the WTA tour alot next year. What will her ranking go up to now?

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #298
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Go Casey
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 11:17 AM   #299
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

when the 50 points are added on Casey should move up to about 142. if she wins Bendigo next week she will be about 132
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 11:34 PM   #300
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Good news first... We've got a live stream for Bendigo!
Now for the bad news... It's gonna cost you.

http://www.bendigotennis.com.au/live/
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote