2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 11:35 AM   #196
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by hessie View Post
slightly shocked that Mary-Ann Balint got a MD wildcard.. was talking to her and watching her train at my local club the other day, i thought that there would have someone else more deserving.
I'd say that it is mostly reward for doing some overseas travelling this year.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #197
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC View Post
this will be the first time Teiwa has played in one of these events for a while. i was wondering what was happening with her.

Bojana lost to Litvak 62 75. pretty disappointing considering she won her last two matches against her.
Yeah Teiwa had a bad run of injuries that stopped her from playing and training for quite a few months so hopefully she can get back into things over the coming weeks...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 09:58 AM   #198
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

anyone know why Holland is out of Kalgoorlie? 3 weeks in a row shes been entered in tournaments but pulled out.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 12:40 PM   #199
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

Draws for Kalgoorlie

1 Dellacqua v Sanders
Q Wiedemann GER v Pattterson
Q Sun CHN v Shlomo ISR
5 South GBR v Hubacek
4 Webley Smith GBR v Q Tang CHN
Bobusic v Miyamura JPN
Murray GBR v Litvak USA
7 Zaniewska POL v Q Baric

6 Ozgen TUR v Nakano JPN
WC Bengson v Whybourn GBR
Q James v Zhang CHN
3 Jones NZL v Adamczak
8 Xu CHN v Q Ryan
WC Balint v Q Keir
Q Sharma v WC Casey
2 Rogowska v WC Gianotti

1 Dellacqua/Rogowska v Pang/Sun
Litvak/Sanders v Miyamura/Nakano
4 Adamczak/Zaniewska v Hubacek/Tian
Patterson/Shlomo v Gianotti/James
WC Casey/Sharma v Billett/Scivetti
3 Xhu/Yang v Murray/Whybourn
Bengson/Calderwood d Ozgen/Starr
2 South/Webley-Smith v Bobusic/Jones
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 10:33 AM   #200
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Unlucky for Storm to draw Casey . Really hope Liv can take this one out. Where is Izzy? Hope she isnt injured.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #201
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Bella has played shitloads this year. May just be taking a break.

Nice win for Steph Bengson today Also, Astra Sharma...who is she?!
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #202
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked the stats on Sharma. Just turned 16 last month and this is only her second ever pro event (Esperance was the first). Good result for her! The nice draw helped, but that's impressive for a rookie.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 04:34 PM   #203
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking ahead at the Port Pirie entry list....

Entered of the aussies: Issy, Liv, Sally, Mon, Boj, Tammi, Dani D, Karo & Barty in MD (Also Arina Rodi)

Quals: Bai, Hadzic, Sumner, Hubacek, Starr, Tredoux, Bengson, Woolcock, Scivetti, Gianotti, Calderwood, Billett, Keir, Ryan & Hewson plus some others

Already Withdrawn: Mirkovic

Still no sign of Letcher, Moore, Rajicic or Sophie Ferg and no Casey or Storm Sanders here

On one hand its probably good for Casey to ease up for a few weeks but it would have been good to keep this form going, in theory if she could have won kalgoorlie and the next four events thats 250 points and she could of ended the year ranked somewhere 115-120ish wishful thinking i know!! Hopefully Liv, Issy and Sally all fire up and win or make a few finals so they can jump up the ranks!!
|
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 10:42 PM   #204
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Is there a WTA event where Casey could possibly be playing qualies that week?
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 11:46 PM   #205
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Casey has played a lot of matches the past month, singles & doubles. Even though they have mostly been easy wins its a lot of tennis & the last thing we want is for her to over-do it and injure herself again. I'm pretty happy if she only plays another event or 2 this year. Its been a productive year, not much point ruining herself trying to get AO direct entry. It won't happen.
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 11:54 AM   #206
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

(1)Casey Dellacqua (AUS) d. (5)Melanie South (GBR) 63 62
Bojana Bobusic (AUS) d. (7)Sandra Zaniewska (POL) 64 60
Monique Adamczak (AUS) d. (wc)Stephanie Bengson (AUS) 57 62 62
(8)Yi-Fan Xu (CHN) d. (2)Olivia Rogowska (AUS) 75 62

Good resluts in the QF's for the Aussies apart from Liv Really hope Mon can make the final here she has a great chance.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 07:51 PM   #207
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

I would love a Casey Vs. Mon final.

A throw back to the ages some what
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #208
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

good work from Mon winning the third set to love against the Chinese chick. Mana got the dream final.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #209
country flag ozfan44

Great finish to the match for Monique but hoping Casey wins another title tomorrow

Great week also for Boj!!
|
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 11:45 PM   #210
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

will there be a livescore for the match? if so... where could i find it?

TT D: 64 (High:18) 2014: (MD:22-23)(Q:0-4). Overall -(152-149).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: 1st (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote