2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 01:56 PM   #181
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
^ Off topic, but I've always wondered why people write "fink" instead of "think" Seriously, I don't get it. Do you say it like that in real life too? I don't think so.

Maybe I'm just getting old..

Oh, and uh...go Bojana
My friends Dad totally says fink for think, not on purpose though...he kind of has that British flavour that makes th sound into an f sound.

WD Bojana
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:00 PM   #182
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Oh it's another story if that's how you actually speak, but I just find it intriguing that people purposefully write like that and butcher the English language to within an inch of its life just because they can't be bothered typing (not a personal attack on you sutho, I'm speaking about people in general). But ah well, I sound like a cranky old Granny so I'll stop.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 07:26 AM   #183
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

haha did you get in a fight at the CWA meeting TS? lol have a cup of tea and a biscuit and you will be fine....

Casey and Liv easy winners so far today....
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 08:35 AM   #184
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

today Litvak beat South 36 64 63, Xu beat Calderwood 64 61, Ozgen beat Shlomo 60 63, Tian beat Patterson 16 63 63 Dellacqua beat Tang 63 61, Adamczak beat Gianotti 61 62, Rogowska beat Zhang 63 62, and in the big match of the day Scivetti beat Moriarty 46 63 75
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 08:41 AM   #185
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mon, Dani, Casey and Liv! and Ebony won too I read.

Tammi should be winning those matches

Bojana Bobusic has to play Lena Litvak for the 3rd straight tournament, I think. Go Boj! Flog her again!
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 08:46 AM   #186
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

yep Panoho won 64 63 against Hubacek and plays Ozgen next

it was a terrible loss by Tammi, Tian is ranked 858! why isnt Tammi winning these matches at the moment? her ranking will drop further if she doesnt hit some form soon
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #187
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Nice easy win for Monique, and good job by Scivetti to get a main draw win for the first time in forever.

I could see that Hubacek loss coming from a mile away.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #188
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Im gona throw it out there and say whats so bad about julia moriarty switching from aus to ireland to further her career when aus tennis only picks a few to help sadly??
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #189
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not really furthering her career?

Also, she goes on about being a proud indigenous-australian, and wanting to be a rolemodel for indigenous australian's and the becomes Irish. If she went and lived in Ireland or was more then a quarter irish, I'd have some respect for her after changing...but nah, not the way she did it.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #190
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutho12 View Post
Im gona throw it out there and say whats so bad about julia moriarty switching from aus to ireland to further her career when aus tennis only picks a few to help sadly??
How is it helping her carrer going from Australia to Ireland? She would be better off with Australia.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:04 PM   #191
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

I meant as in there helping pay for her "career" & she can play fed cup now aka like rodi
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 03:03 AM   #192
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Kalgoorlie WCs:

Stephanie Bengson
Marisa Gianotti
Mary-Ann Balint
Teiwa Casey

Dani Dominikovic and Julia Moriarty are late withdrawals.
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 04:18 AM   #193
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Teiwa she should of got her arse down to Esperance too
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 05:36 AM   #194
country flag Sam21

this will be the first time Teiwa has played in one of these events for a while. i was wondering what was happening with her.

Bojana lost to Litvak 62 75. pretty disappointing considering she won her last two matches against her.
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #195
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

slightly shocked that Mary-Ann Balint got a MD wildcard.. was talking to her and watching her train at my local club the other day, i thought that there would have someone else more deserving.

TT D: 64 (High:18) 2014: (MD:22-22)(Q:0-3). Overall -(152-147).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: - (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote