New Haven... or well lets just bring on the USO. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #1
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute
New Haven... or well lets just bring on the USO.

R1 Errani. R2 Na Li.

Lets just get to New York.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #2
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Haven... or well lets just bring on the USO.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #3
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

The funny thing is in juniors the H2H is quite the opposite. Even double bageled her.

Last edited by Nikkiri : Aug 19th, 2011 at 07:55 PM.
Nikkiri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 08:02 PM   #4
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiristea. View Post
The funny thing is in juniors the H2H is quite the opposite. Even double bageled her.
Not surprising since Errani was (still is) annoying piece of trash.
Meanwhile, Kiri was a juniorGOAT.

Old Aug 19th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #5
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiristea. View Post
R1 Errani. R2 Na Li.

Lets just get to New York.
First let's do something about that embarrasing head to head against Errani.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 10:06 PM   #6
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Those matches in the head2head took place: - post AO 2008 slump;
- Portoroz, where Errani was the actual winner of the tournament;
- AO 2009 (knee)

So yeah Kiri, let's not lose to her again.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 11:20 PM   #7
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Against the fish, nice, another runner
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #8
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Kiri hasn't beaten her before....time for a change I think!!
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 10:46 AM   #9
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Please Kiri don't lose again to this Errani

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Not surprising since Errani was (still is) annoying piece of trash.
Meanwhile, Kiri was a juniorGOAT.
If only it was not only Junior
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #10
country flag cosmoose

I guess Kiri is not playing doubles.
Good idea. Save your energy for USO.

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 05:54 AM   #11
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Please win your 1st round match against Errani.

Good luck Maria.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 09:40 AM   #12
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Good luck Maria! Does anyone know if there is a stream tonight? She plays on the center court.
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 09:58 AM   #13
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
Good luck Maria! Does anyone know if there is a stream tonight? She plays on the center court.
I've seen on tournament website that TV coverage (ESPN2) starts on thursday, so I don't think there is any stream before thursday

We problably have to wait until USO to see Maria (assuming she wins a couple of matches there)
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 10:54 AM   #14
country flag Nikkiri

Even a web cam would do Stanford >> all US tournaments clearly. Good luck Kiri anyways.
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 09:26 PM   #15
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Okay, in this case I will not stay up and skip watching the scoreboard. Good luck anyway!
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote