Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #557- Dallas 2011 - Congrats Beesley - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 02:10 AM   #16
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #557- Dallas 2011 - Round 1 Points are up

PAW01 Falconi over Brianti
PAW02 Tanasugarn over Sevastova
PAW03 Larsson over Haelp
PAW04 Parmentier over Begu
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 06:08 AM   #17
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by New View Post
I committed to New Haven, but would like to change to dallas... is it okay?
im sorry but commitments for Dallas and New Haven closed at Satarday 22.00 CET ,more then 5 hours before you changed. I think you gonna need to ask the manager of New Haven if you can still play the tournament, you are on the entry list but withdrawn after the deadline
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 06:19 AM   #18
Blackeagle
♥♥B&B♥♥

Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future

PAW01 : Jovanovski over Dulko
PAW02 : Sevastova over Tanasugarn
Blackeagle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 07:11 AM   #19
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

PAW01 lucic over cibulkova
PAW02 arvidsson over wickmayer
PAW03 jovanovski over dulko
PAW04 zahlavova strycova over baltacha
PAW05 yakimova over peer
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:15 AM   #20
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by New View Post
I committed to New Haven, but would like to change to dallas... is it okay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalena Ry View Post
im sorry but commitments for Dallas and New Haven closed at Satarday 22.00 CET ,more then 5 hours before you changed. I think you gonna need to ask the manager of New Haven if you can still play the tournament, you are on the entry list but withdrawn after the deadline
This transfer from New Haven to Dallas is OK but New will have to be granted a WC here at Dallas. This will be his/her second Wildcard of 2011, so will have none left after this week.
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 10:57 AM   #21
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

PAW01 Larsson over Halep
PAW02 Cornet over Goerges
PAW03 Brianti over Falconi
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:02 PM   #22
country flag JJBJ

JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all JJBJ is a name known to all

PAW01: Baltacha over Zahlavova Strycova
PAW02: Cirstea over Gajdosova
PAW03: Parmentier over Begu
PAW04: Tanasugarn over Sevastova
PAW05: Jovanovski over Dulko
PAW06: Brianti over Falconi(WC)

Tennis Tipping Doubles
: Rank: 65
Tit: WTA Tashkent ( w/Ballbasher) -ITF Wenshan (w/valac222) ITF Contrexéville, SF: US OPEN (w/Shadowcat)
JJBJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:34 PM   #23
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot View Post
This transfer from New Haven to Dallas is OK but New will have to be granted a WC here at Dallas. This will be his/her second Wildcard of 2011, so will have none left after this week.
Thanks for everything... It means a lot to me... Thanks again...
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 03:19 PM   #24
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

PAW01 Halep over Larssob
PAW02 Jovanovski over Dulko
PAW03 tanasugarn over Sevastova
PAW04 Brianti over Falconi

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 04:26 AM   #25
country flag andyroddlick

andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice

PAW1 Oudin over Peng
PAW2 Zahlavova Strycova def Baltacha
PAW3 Cirstea def Gajdosova
PAW4 Arvidsson def Wickmayer
PAW5 Lucic def Cibulkova(2)
andyroddlick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 05:40 AM   #26
country flag Emrys

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroddlick View Post
PAW1 Oudin over Peng
PAW2 Zahlavova Strycova def Baltacha
PAW3 Cirstea def Gajdosova
PAW4 Arvidsson def Wickmayer
PAW5 Lucic def Cibulkova(2)
PAW3 is too late , pls replace it
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:09 AM   #27
country flag Emrys

Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #557- Dallas 2011 - Monday Update

PAW06 rezai over rybarikova
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 08:19 AM   #28
country flag Dementieva_Dude
Always a bridesmaid...and that's okay

Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

PAW 4: Scheepers def. KErber
PAW 5: Baltacha def. Zahlavova Strycova
PAW 6: Arvidsson def. Wickmayer
PAW 7: K.Bondarenko def. Arn

"Special Relations" Officer on the S.S Dementieva(Retired Golden Goddess)
Dementieva_Dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 09:28 AM   #29
Blackeagle
♥♥B&B♥♥

Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future Blackeagle has a brilliant future

PAW03 : Scheepers over Kerber
PAW04 : Zahlavova Strycova over Baltacha
Blackeagle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 09:29 AM   #30
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

PAW04 Oudin over Peng
PAW05 Lisicki over Mirza
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote