Brave, Bold, Classy... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:50 PM   #1
Robert German

Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice
Brave, Bold, Classy...

Monica's performance in defeating Davenport was incredible. Her second set tournaround was amazing. In the end, Lindsay faded because monica put amazing pressure on her by refusing to give up and coming up with the goods at every necessary moment.

My apologies to fellow Selestials in my pessimism regarding the match. I was really stupid for not attending the match....

The reason I always keep loving Monica is that just when I count her out, she surprises me and comes back.

Rock on Monica!!!
Robert German is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:53 PM   #2
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Classy of you to point out that you were wrong and to apologize. Besides when your fave has lost nine in a row to someone it's hard to be confident.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 05:19 PM   #3
mishar

mishar has much to be proud of mishar has much to be proud of mishar has much to be proud of mishar has much to be proud of mishar has much to be proud of mishar has much to be proud of mishar has much to be proud of mishar has much to be proud of mishar has much to be proud of mishar has much to be proud of mishar has much to be proud of
Robert, it's always worth attending a Monica match, even a match where it looks like she's going to lose! Who knows when she'll pull a surprise? I went to see her play Venus at the USOpen and I knew she would lose and she did, badly, but I'm still glad I went.. just in case it had been one of her surprises. So make sure to go Friday night!!
mishar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 05:22 PM   #4
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
I hope the Monica-Venus match is a classic, these two are such great champions and I wont be dissapointed whomever wins. Both have to get a major title this year so they both need it.
Serendy Willick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 09:19 PM   #5
Robert German

Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice Robert German is just really nice
bump
Robert German is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 09:53 PM   #6
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
Monica has definitely gone up a level in my book as far as mental toughness is concerned. If this match would have been played anywhere else, the stadium would have been erupting.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 11:55 PM   #7
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
I didn't give up on Monica until 2-6 in the tiebreaker. Apparently that was also the wrong time.
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 03:15 AM   #8
iLUVTBJ

iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice
Monica......... What more can we say about this tennis legend!!! *Two Thumbs Up*
Old Nov 8th, 2002, 05:47 AM   #9
country flag earthcrystal

earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future
Robert, I can't help but say this: I TOLD YOU SO!
earthcrystal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote