Tennis Tipping #34b - Grapevine/Dallas|Congrats Rui. and Daszmarelli/wtatourfan! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #31
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #34b - Grapevine/Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBJ View Post
In

and doubles with Viktorious!
Doubles confirmed!

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #32
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #34b - Grapevine/Dallas|PLEASE READ POST #7 BEFORE COMMITING!

in.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #33
country flag 1987518LPF
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Tipping #34b - Grapevine/Dallas|PLEASE READ POST #7 BEFORE COMMITING!

In,doubles with Vefci Y.

TT
SINGLES-Winner(1)2014-Sydney;Finalist(6):2014-Istanbul;Wimbledon,2013-Australian Open;Linz,2011-Memphis;Guangzhou
DOUBLES - Winner(11):2014-Kuala Lumpur;Sydney;2013-Indian Wells(w/Elzy Gano)2012- Miami;2011-Miami;Sydney(all w/Vefci Y);2010-Pattaya(w/hartnett);2009-Marbella; Birmingham;Moscow;Pattaya
1987518LPF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 05:12 PM   #34
country flag Tuckii

Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of

I'm looking for a doubles partner, who is ranked in top 100
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 06:37 PM   #35
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

In
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 09:06 PM   #36
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
IN
Doubles with wtatourfan
in
doubles confirmed!
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:18 PM   #37
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

In and doubles with Ciaran
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:12 AM   #38
country flag garyyoung

garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all

in
F(6):2011-Birmingham 2012-Sofia, 2013-Stuttgart,Oeiras,Guangzhou 2014-Baku
D (with xieergai) W(6):2012-Indian Wells ,MADRID 2013-Brisbane 2014-Australian Open,Eastbourne,Baku
Finalist (6):2012-Dubai ,Miami ,Birmingham 2013-Kuala Lumpur,Brussels,Carlsbad
garyyoung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:17 AM   #39
country flag garyyoung

garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all

out sorry
F(6):2011-Birmingham 2012-Sofia, 2013-Stuttgart,Oeiras,Guangzhou 2014-Baku
D (with xieergai) W(6):2012-Indian Wells ,MADRID 2013-Brisbane 2014-Australian Open,Eastbourne,Baku
Finalist (6):2012-Dubai ,Miami ,Birmingham 2013-Kuala Lumpur,Brussels,Carlsbad
garyyoung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 03:18 AM   #40
country flag Joaquin

Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light

In Singles

Anyone for doubles?
Joaquin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 04:40 AM   #41
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsaystennis View Post
In. Doubles with tennisbuddy12
In and confirmed

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:29 PM   #42
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

In.

Doubles anyone?
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #43
country flag Chrissi_like

Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all Chrissi_like is a name known to all

in fr singles and doubles with Freshi
current tounament: win Vancouver
next tournaments Landsville/USA,Westende-Middelkerke /NED
Andrea Petkovic Sabine Lisicki Carina Witthoeft Serena Williams Grace Min Simona Halep Caro Wozniacki Li Na Sloane Stephens Sam Stosur
Tobi Kamke Dimitrov Novak
Chrissi_like is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #44
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

In
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #45
country flag Capriati Rules

Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of

In doubles with Broseghini
Capriati Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote