Ana Konjuh - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 30th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #121
country flag CroatiaNumber1

CroatiaNumber1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ana Konjuh

great...hope she get good result
CroatiaNumber1 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 06:23 PM   #122
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

In the first round of Radenci tournament Ana will play against Dominika Lackova (SVK).

Lackova is more than 2 years older, she is #570 on the junior list.She never won a junior tournament,her best results are 2 QF's at G4 level.Ana could win this.If she does, she will probably play against #1 seeded girl.
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 09:52 PM   #123
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Radenci 1st Round

Ana KONJUH (CRO) defeated Dominika LACKOVA (SVK) 6-2 6-3

In the 2 nd round Ana will not have to play against #1 seeded girl because she lost her 1 st round match.Ana will play against Anna Vrbenska (CZE).She is #1765 on junior ranking list.This is her only second time that she is in main draw of junior tournament.I don't know how she managed to beat #1 seeded player...this is her first main draw win ever in junior tennis.great chance for Ana to progress to the QF.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 09:43 AM   #124

go ana go...u can go all the way
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 09:28 PM   #125
country flag okramb

Radenci 2nd Round

Ana KONJUH (CRO) defeated ANNA VRBENSKA (CZE) 6-4 6-0

Ana is in the 1/4 final and that brings her minimum 15 new points and with that she could enter in top 400.Her opponent in 1/4 final will be #8 seeded player Erika Vogelsang (NED).She is 1 year and 9 months older than Ana and she is #447 on junior ranking list.No big results from her last year, just two QF's on G4.Another winnable match for Ana!!!

Also Ana and her playmate Zovincova (CZE) won their 1 st round match in doubles competition

KONJUH (CRO) / ZOVINCOVA (CZE) defeated FABIAN (HUN) / SZENTES (HUN) 6-3 6-1
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 12:09 AM   #126
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Excellent!

Btw, there's another Croatian girl in the Radenci QF: Ena Kajevic.

I've created a new thread for her and other Croatian juniors who don't have their own thread: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...7#post20886557
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 07:49 PM   #127

Ana KONJUH (CRO) defeated Erika VOGELSANG (NED) (8) 6-2 6-1

Great win for Ana...in semifinal she will play Kristyna HRABALOVA (CZE) (5)
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 08:43 PM   #128
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Congrats to Ana. She's the only unseeded player in the SF.

Ana also won her doubles match. She and her partner beat the #2 seeds in the SF easily: KONJUH (CRO) / ZOVINCOVA (CZE) defeated STOILKOVSKA (MKD) / VOGELSANG (NED) (2) 6-2 6-1.

Combined, those results should get Ana up to a new CH ranking of around 355-360 (currently #472). That's a big jump. She's moving up the rankings with lightning speed!
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #129
country flag okramb

I didn't expect so easy win to be honest.Great job for Ana this week,maybe it's time for her to consider playing G3's or G2's in the near future...

In the semis Ana will play against Kristyna Hrabalova (CZE).She is 1 year and 9 months older and she is #390 on junior ranking list.Last year Hrabalova won her only title in junior tennis (G4).Another winnable match for Ana...Good luck today!!!

Last edited by okramb : Feb 4th, 2012 at 10:34 AM.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #130
country flag okramb

Great results from Slovenia.Ana is in the final with great win

Ana KONJUH (CRO) defeated Kristyna HRABALOVA (CZE) (5) 6-0 6-0

Ana and her playmate won the doubles tournament

KONJUH (CRO) / ZOVINCOVA (CZE) defeated MARC (SLO) / ZAGORAC (SLO) (1) 6-2 6-1
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #131
country flag networthy

^ Excellent results!

Ana will move up to a new CH ranking of around 325 (currently #472)

She'll become the #5-ranked Croatian girl, after Vekic, Mekovec, Lekaj and Fett.
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #132
country flag okramb

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
^ Excellent results!

Ana will move up to a new CH ranking of around 325 (currently #472)

She'll become the #5-ranked Croatian girl, after Vekic, Mekovec, Lekaj and Fett.
But if she win today and when doubles points are counted, she could enter top 300!!!That would be great.Good luck today Ana!!!
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #133
country flag okramb

Ana won the tournament in Radenci!!!

Ana KONJUH (CRO) defeated Darya KASATKINA (RUS) (3) 6-3 6-3

That's the second tournament she won without losing a set!!!

Tomorrow, Ana will have 140 combined points and that should lunch her up to the edge of top 300!!!
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #134

wow...this is great result from ana...BRAVO
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #135
country flag networthy

Excellent-- congratulations!
Closed Thread