Ana Konjuh - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #991
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
7-0 in finals and wins over Barty, Townsend, Siniakova and Bencic

Also this year, in doubles, she won 2 titles (both G4) and reached 2 finals (both GA: Wimbledon and Bonfiglio). Not as impressive as her singles results but it makes those singles results even more impressive

Last edited by networthy : Dec 11th, 2012 at 02:40 AM.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #992
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Did she say anything important?
I haven't noticed anything we don't already know.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #993
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

"Konjuh's coach Kristijan Schneider believes, barring injury, she is capable of reaching the WTA Top 5, but with the age restrictions she faces at that level, she is planning to play all the junior slams next year, and may even play a few ITF Grade A tournaments, in addition to Fed Cup in February."
This is from ZooTennis http://tenniskalamazoo.blogspot.com/
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #994
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Fed cup (thanks for the link, ivananda)

Also, those WC's she earned could definately help her with the rankings immensely, especially if she takes her time with 50k's and utilizes them towards the end of 2013. Just one MD win on a 25k would currently give her a push of about 120 spots.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #995
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Wonder whether Ana will win all four junior slam titles in one year!
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #996
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

I read in Sportske Novosti yesterday that Townsend played in Orange Bowl her last junior tournament. If that's true, Ana could make #1 with final in Australia...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #997
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Sweet Jesus, how's that for high expectations I'd honestly be really happy with one major, and even if she wouldn't make it I'd still be perfectly OK with her junior career. Sure, a title would be nice, but all four junior slams in one year has never been done before to my knowledge, and that is including such players as Hingis, Wozniacki, A. Radwanska, Sabatini, Azarenka, Capriati, Jankovic, Mauresmo, Henin, Austin, Bartoli, Davenport... There's been (according to some sources) about a dozen girls who've won 2 in one year and only Zvereva and Mag. Maleeva have won 3, but all four is yet to happen I think.

Last edited by ma re : Dec 11th, 2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #998
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

[quote=18majors;22575197]Wonder whether Ana will win all four junior slam titles in one year![/QU

Anything is possible. Junior's GS sounds wonderful.
Any GS juniors title is very important in order to get WC for 2014 GS(Ashley Barty got WC for Wimbledon this year).
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #999
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Barty got it because she has right passport.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #1000
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
You're crazy
Ma_re is right (as always), one single junior GS title would be great enough. Besides the fact that no player ever won 4 junior GSs in a row (Zvereva is the only one who won 3 in a row and there are only 2 players ever who won 4, but during all their junior years), it wouldn't be healthy at all for the player. I mean, the pressure must be huge on the shoulders of a player who wins 4 GS titles in a row. Just look at Pavlyuchenkova, who's the last player who won 3 GS titles and now she's struggling. Speaking about Pavly, she won her first junior GS at 14 (5 months younger than Ana is now), defeating Cibulkova (16 yo) and Wozniacki (15 yo) along the way. Where is she now?
Nobody can know how good such a young girl could become.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #1001
country flag ivananda

Dan Doe
Nobody can know how good such a young girl could become.

I study astrology and I can tell you something about that.
Ana has got in her natal chart exalted Mars (Mars is God of war). That means she is great fighter and also fearless. She can destroy all her enemies (in this case on sport field). That 's the reason why is she so strong phisically and also mentaly. Second thing is her debilitated Moon which means that she's 'got no mercy' for her enemy (again on sport field of course). Those two things make her a 100% killer.This is absolutely the best combination which one can have to be a 'killer'.
She will never choke. I am absolutely sure about that. That's the reason why she won all 7 final's last year.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #1002
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
She will never choke. I am absolutely sure about that.
Bold words. Can we hold you to that?
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #1003
country flag ivananda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Bold words. Can we hold you to that?
Yes, you can. You also said that she is a killer. I have just explained why is it so.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #1004
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
D

I study astrology and I can tell you something about that.
mic12 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #1005
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

On which university?
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread