Ana Konjuh - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #841
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

In contrast to last week, Ana's draw isn't opening up yet. The other three seeds in her quarter (Bencic, Komardina, Kiick) are still in after R1.

Good luck, Ana!
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #842
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

The list is out for Abierto Jiuvenil and Ana is not on it
As players like Uberalova and Bencic are high seeds for Abierto I don't see Ana finishing Top 5, as that tournament is much weaker I think that if she does really well here she might sneak in Let's hope so
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #843
country flag Lucas Zarich

Lucas Zarich is an unknown quantity at this point

This year Top5 or Top10 juniors is very good, in 2013 N°1, she need win a Grand Slam tournament, if is Australian Open will be wonderful!!!

May be play other Antalya tournament and finished year Top 750 WTA.
Lucas Zarich is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #844
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Ana won 6-4 6-1 !!!

Now we expect win in doubles too to complete a day
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #845
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #846
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Bravo Ana !
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #847
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Great news. The win was never in doubt, but Ana needs to win her matches quickly in order to avoid fatigue problems later in the tournament. And she's great at it
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #848
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:08 AM   #849
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I want Ana to win Rg or Wimbledon
Australian open is Anett's
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #850
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

What's interesting about Ana's 2012 is that, out of 8 tournaments she won, 4 titles came on clay, while the other 4 came on...carpet That's of course a great sign, cause usually when players are great at one of those surfaces they're pretty much useless on the other one, but looks like Ana doesn't have problems adapting to different conditions.

For that reason it'll also be interesting to see how she does in Australia, which is technically hardcourt, but not of the really fast kind as in USO. We don't really have reason to believe it won't suit her, but it'll be something new, that's for sure.

Speaking of Australia, if everything goes as planned at the OB (and it seems to be going that way), Ana will actually have a tough time gaining any new points in Melbourne. Assuming she makes a decent result this week, she might need a semifinal of AO singles to gain any serious new points in January, and that's no small feat to achieve.

But I do hope she makes a great run in Melbourne, cause it wouldn't surprise me if she were to focus more on the pro circuit next year, so she could really attack #1 if she makes a few great runs on big events at the start of the season. If that doesn't happen, I fear her interest in transfering onto the pro circuit will prevail and she'll give up on chasing the junior rankings.

Anyway, 2013 will be very interesting

Last edited by ma re : Dec 6th, 2012 at 09:34 AM.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #851
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
What's interesting about Ana's 2012 is that, out of 8 tournaments she won, 4 titles came on clay, while the other 4 came on...carpet That's of course a great sign, cause usually when players are great at one of those surfaces they're pretty much useless on the other one, but looks like Ana doesn't have problems adapting to different conditions.

For that reason it'll also be interesting to see how she does in Australia, which is technically hardcourt, but not of the really fast kind as in USO. We don't really have reason to believe it won't suit her, but it'll be something new, that's for sure.

Speaking of Australia, if everything goes as planned at the OB (and it seems to be going that way), Ana will actually have a tough time gaining any new points in Melbourne. Assuming she makes a decent result this week, she might need a semifinal of AO singles to gain any serious new points in January, and that's no small feat to achieve.

But I do hope she makes a great run in Melbourne, cause it wouldn't surprise me if she were to focus more on the pro circuit next year, so she could really attack #1 if she makes a few great runs on big events at the start of the season. If that doesn't happen, I fear her interest in transfering onto the pro circuit will prevail and she'll give up on chasing the junior rankings.

Anyway, 2013 will be very interesting
I am going so I will watch
It makes sense she is good on IH and Clay, because nearly Eastern Europeans are... Those are nearly the only two surfaces. It combines agression with movement and spin Australian Open should suit her more than US Open because her serve will be able to use more spin. I love plexicushion
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #852
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Just to be mentioned

Doubles 1st round

Ana KONJUH (CRO) / Elise MERTENS (BEL) [1] 6-0 6-0 Claudia WIKTORIN (USA) / Kristin WILEY (USA)

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #853
country flag okramb

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/0...e-belongs.html
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #854
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
Just to be mentioned

Doubles 1st round

Ana KONJUH (CRO) / Elise MERTENS (BEL) [1] 6-0 6-0 Claudia WIKTORIN (USA) / Kristin WILEY (USA)

Lethal doubles team
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #855
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

ANA - BELINDA ...QF

Bravo ANA !!!
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread