Ana Konjuh - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 10:12 PM   #61
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Konjuh

Orange Bowl 2nd round: Ana Konjuh (3)- Desislava Zlateva (Q) 7-5 6-2

Another relatively easy win.In the 3rd round Ana will play against Natalia Vikhlyantseva (Rus).She got 1 title and two semifinals in U-16 category.On Eddie Herr she lost in the 2nd round.She never played U-18 tournament.Ana should win this.
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #62
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i think that second round was tough than expected...hope ana is up for another big run here
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 09:14 AM   #63
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light

Ana is great!!!
I don't expect anything of this tournament because her season is wonderful and that is a really enigh of sucess for her and us, her fans. But if she can it would be wonderful to pul out some great result here.
Ana, Donna and Borna has 165:35 combinated in this season!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!

Off-topic: Ana Biskic took title on Little Mo!!!!
We have abnormal number of talents in juniors girl's tennis.

Last edited by petar_pan : Dec 19th, 2011 at 12:05 PM.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #64
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jraCr...layer_embedded
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 11:11 PM   #65
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

shaky again
(3)Ana Konjuh (CRO) d. Natalia Vikhlyantseva (RUS) 67(8) 61 64
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 11:26 PM   #66
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Hmm, R3 was even closer than R2. Ana might be getting tired after so many matches over the past several days.

R4 is against Mia Horvit. Good luck!
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 11:28 PM   #67
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
Little off topic...In girls U-12 category all Croatian girls (4 of them) are through to 2nd round (Boskovic, Lako, Sunjic and Biskic)!!!Great news!!!
Only one--Biskic--reached the last 32 but in that round she beat one of the seeds and is now in the last 16. Good luck to her.
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 09:56 AM   #68
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light

Off toppic: Ana Biškić is born in 1999, she is from Zagreb while Marija Curnić is from Dugi Rat, born 1998. I suppose Lea Bošković is from Zagreb too.
That trio is new vawe of our girl's junior tennis (probably Sunjic and maybe Granic very soon). First Njiric and Tomljanovic, than Vekic and Konjuh, now that trio, that really something. And they seems really talented too.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 10:32 AM   #69
country flag okramb

Today against Mia Horvit (USA), she is #9 seeded, she won 2 titles this year one U-14 and one U-16 and couple of more good results...but she lost in 2nd round of Eddie Herr...

Good luck to Ana!!!
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #70
country flag okramb

Ana Konjuh (3)- Mia Horvit (9) 6-7 6-3 6-4 !!!!Ana is in the QF!!!

Ivana Jorovic, #7 seeded is next!!!

EDIT-Ana Biskic is in QF too!!!

Last edited by okramb : Dec 20th, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 09:45 PM   #71
country flag croat123

nice win, but really struggling
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #72
country flag networthy

Ugh, each match has been closer than the previous one: first Ana lost 1 game, then 7, then 12 and a set and now 14 and a set.

Good luck against Jorovic!
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 07:08 PM   #73
country flag okramb

Ana lost today but I don't know the score...
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 07:33 PM   #74
country flag networthy

^ That's too bad. We could see it coming...
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:35 PM   #75
country flag okramb

Ana is on entry list for Wilson ITF Junior Classic in Austria witch starts on 9th of January.It' a G4 tournament.
Closed Thread