Ana Konjuh - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #676
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

I wish the stream will work tomorrow, cause I want to watch Tig playing for the first time. It sucks that Ana has to play against a promising girl from my country, but still, go Ana
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #677
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

13 points for Ana so far. She'll be ~915. Welcome to the rankings and to the top 1000!

She could move pretty quickly into the top 900 (she's only 1 point away), then into the top 800 (7 points away). It could happen at this tournament but more likely during her next 1-2 tournaments.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #678
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

For those who haven't checked, Ana's match is first on C3, starts at 9:30. Now all we have to do is hope that the streaming will work
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #679
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Play (and streaming) is on at C1 and C2, but still no signal from C3, C6 or C8

EDIT - at 9:55 still nothing...http://www.tenistv.tv/canliyayin.php?salon_id=13

Last edited by ma re : Nov 16th, 2012 at 07:56 AM.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #680
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Ana won 6:4 6:1, top 900
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #681
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Ana won 6:4 6:1, top 900
WOOOW!!!

Top 890 to be precise
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #682
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Wow
Great win Ana amazes me on a day by day basis
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #683
country flag ma re

It was expected, but still great to hear! I won't hold my breath for any streaming tomorrow though
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #684
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Great win!
Now again vs Jaksic???
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #685
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
It was expected, but still great to hear! I won't hold my breath for any streaming tomorrow though
Patricia Tig is still a 18 yo who won 2 10ks on clay this summer, so even if she's not on a good form, the scoreline is an achievement for Ana.

It sucks that Ana is facing Jaksic in the semi In the other half of the draw she could've made the final pretty easily.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #686
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Patricia Tig is still a 18 yo who won 2 10ks on clay this summer, so even if she's not on a good form, the scoreline is an achievement for Ana.

It sucks that Ana is facing Jaksic in the semi In the other half of the draw she could've made the final pretty easily.
I know, I was talking about the win, not the score (didn't mean any disrespect). Scoreline was great indeed.

P. S. I agree about her being in the "wrong" half, the other one only had 7th and 8th seed in the QF, while this one had 2nd, 5th and 6th - even on paper much stronger.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #687
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post

You guys think she can't beat Jaksic? Cos last time I checked her name is Jovana Jaksic, not Serena Williams

Only thing I'm worried about is how much energy does Ana have. Tomorrow will be her 11th match in 15 days...

We must keep in mind that the last time they played it was the final match, first for Ana in her career. This time they play in semis and the pressure is gonna be much lower...

Of course, Jovana is favorite again, but I wouldn't say Ana is without any chance here...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #688
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
You guys think she can't beat Jaksic? Cos last time I checked her name is Jovana Jaksic, not Serena Williams

Only thing I'm worried about is how much energy does Ana have. Tomorrow will be her 11th match in 15 days...

We must keep in mind that the last time they played it was the final match, first for Ana in her career. This time they play in semis and the pressure is gonna be much lower...

Of course, Jovana is favorite again, but I wouldn't say Ana is without any chance here...
Jaksic is on fire lately, cruising past everyone easily. Won the last 3 tournaments she's been in, losing just one set along the way. Good thing is that she played a lot too lately and she must be quite tired. Tomorrow it'll be 14th match in 19 days I think.
Ana will have lower pressure on her shoulders and she already knows her opponent, so I expect a better performance than last week. There's a long way from that to actually beating Jaksic, but it's not impossible at all.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #689
country flag ma re

Slightly off-topic, does anyone know if Ana is any good in doubles? I have no reason not to believe that she is, so I'm hoping that Ana will advance through the rankings reasonably fast so that she can one day (hopefully soon) team up with Donna on some tournament. That would be a team worth noticing, given Ana's volleys and agressive groundstrokes, along with Donna's serve, overall versatility and adaptability. Can't wait to see that! Of course, there's always Fed Cup (to which I assume Ana will be invited), but why not try it out on the Tour as well.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #690
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Slightly off-topic, does anyone know if Ana is any good in doubles? I have no reason not to believe that she is, so I'm hoping that Ana will advance through the rankings reasonably fast so that she can one day (hopefully soon) team up with Donna on some tournament. That would be a team worth noticing, given Ana's volleys and agressive groundstrokes, along with Donna's serve, overall versatility and adaptability. Can't wait to see that! Of course, there's always Fed Cup (to which I assume Ana will be invited), but why not try it out on the Tour as well.
She looked pretty good in the Wimby's doubles final, didn't she?
Yeah, an Ana - Donna doubles team sounds really cool. I'm eager to see that happening someday
Closed Thread