Ana Konjuh - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #586
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrtbckhnd View Post
The WTA site already is showing Ana with a ranking of 1473? I thought that you needed 3 events to get a ranking but maybe since shes playing this week they are already setting it up?

1473 is not her ranking; it's where she finished in the 2012 Race to the Championship. For the race, even just 1 point counts.

Last edited by networthy : Nov 9th, 2012 at 06:57 AM.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #587
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Ana has just started !
Ajmo ANA !
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 07:19 AM   #588
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

What a backhand !
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #589
country flag ivananda

6:0 first set.
Bravo Ana !!!
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:07 AM   #590
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Ok, I'm late again, but...I'm either blind, or Ana won the first set 6-0
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #591
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

6-0 6-3
I still can't believe it

I'm so proud with our girl
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #592
country flag ivananda

This was TOP 100 level.
She will be there very soon.
Bravo Ana !!!
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #593
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

What a score against someone in the 500's! Congrats Ana!

Unfortunately I saw only the second set (the start of which was quite shaky), but it was still a very good performance to watch. Ana's groundies are beautiful, volleys just as much. As mentioned before, I don't consider the serve to be one of her weapons and she should be strictly prohibited from attempting a slice, because it works about once in twenty times Still, I'm very impressed with her game and she's definately enjoyable to watch with her attacking style. Speaking of which, by the way she whacks the ball and wears that dress with open shoulders, she reminds me quite a lot of Karolina Sprem. Not really sure to consider that a good thing or not

Now onto the next match. Really don't know what to expecte anymore, as today's match showed us that you can never rule out any possibilities. Good luck Ana
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #594
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

OMG

Just woke up, I thought that I'm in wrong page

Final is realistic, next round is either Burger (Ana won against her in qualies) or player who lost against Ganna few weeks ago.

Take the title girl
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #595
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrtbckhnd View Post
The WTA site already is showing Ana with a ranking of 1473? I thought that you needed 3 events to get a ranking but maybe since shes playing this week they are already setting it up?
She has played 3 events, but you need 3 events with points and she won points only at two events (this one and Dubrovnik 1) so I don't know how she will have ranking...another way how she can have ranking is to collect 10 points from less than 3 events and to do that she would have to win Antalya...
okramb is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #596
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
6-0 6-3
I still can't believe it

I'm so proud with our girl
Now I'm starting to believe that she can win here and get the ranking
okramb is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #597
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Ana
I wouldn't say she is Top 100 level, but very impressive
She is really ripping apart the field. She is much better than her opponents as this is a weaker than normal Antalya. Win

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #598
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Ana
I wouldn't say she is Top 100 level, but very impressive
She is really ripping apart the field. She is much better than her opponents as this is a weaker than normal Antalya. Win
You're irretrievable
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #599
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

notorious chingching
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #600
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
You're irretrievable
I am
But it is true
On the 26th of November Week, the 8th Seed is ranked 300
BTW, Ana could play the girl she beat in FQR next round

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread