Ana Konjuh - Page 326 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:53 AM   #4876
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

OMG THAT SMASH
This match is ruining my nerves

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:54 AM   #4877
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

go ana!
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:55 AM   #4878
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Nice effort from Ana, indeed. Got nervous to finish the 2nd set, but recovered to break Roberta for the finish. Well done!!! On another note the color commentator for this match is "irritating as heck". Overly critical of young Ana, as if she's been on the Tour 10 years. Give it a rest.
She is not being overly critical just saying why she is losing the points. SHe doesn't need to walk on eggshells

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:13 AM   #4879
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

OMG! 5-2 in 3rd

Just one more game please!
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:13 AM   #4880
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

nearing the finish line
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:14 AM   #4881
country flag chingching

There are times when I see her serve and I think that she must not be possible or she's on drugs or something but then... IDK there's something about her game which is so possible I just hope she wins now She loves doing the splits BTW

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:16 AM   #4882
ajmo!

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:17 AM   #4883
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Stunning. Nerve wrecking, but stunning.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:17 AM   #4884
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

I'm so happy I got up and watched this live

EPIC
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:18 AM   #4885
country flag chingching

It's quite amazing how well she finished the match I mean I know Vinci helped a bit but she did play some great shots

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:18 AM   #4886
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

yes Ana Amazing

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:21 AM   #4887
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

Really great beginning on tour, taking out the top seed and a top 20 player.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:27 AM   #4888
country flag Elphaba

Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice

What a great win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Nice effort from Ana, indeed. Got nervous to finish the 2nd set, but recovered to break Roberta for the finish. Well done!!! On another note the color commentator for this match is "irritating as heck". Overly critical of young Ana, as if she's been on the Tour 10 years. Give it a rest.
I agree. I don't know if we watched the same channel, but the two ladies that were commenting this match on my stream were sooo annoying. They were either jumping to conclusions or just stating the obvious. And they kept underestimating Ana throughout the whole match.
Elphaba is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:30 AM   #4889
ajmo!

Davis next. That' will not be easy after this win.
Ana will be empty and Davis is tricky.
No expectations.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:31 AM   #4890
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Schedule up for tomorrow at the WTA site (Live Score). Ana is the last match on the main court against Lauren Davis, following the match between Ana I. and Joanna Larsson. Stream a definite, but about 2 a.m. here in the States!!
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread