Ana Konjuh - Page 319 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #4771
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Haha, she watched "Home alone" last night on RTL TV, just like I did...for the 789301274389210th time...pathetic from my side (she can be forgiven given her age of course)
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #4772
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Looking good. this is from today

15-year-old Australian Open and US Open junior champion Ana Konjuh is a likely recipient of a main draw wildcard for the ASB Classic.

There's positive signs it won't be a case of deja vu for Venus Williams at this summer's tournament.

The seven-time grand slam champion was a late withdrawal a couple of years ago due to health reasons.

Budge says a fortnight out from this summer's event, all indications are that won't be happening again.

"I spoke with Venus this morning and she's actually trying to look at hitting partners so hoping to get one of our Kiwi guys along to hit with her in the days leading into the tournament so she's very committed, she's very focused on making sure she peaks for the Aussie Open." http://www.radiosport.co.nz/news/spt...p-on-last-year
guichard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4773
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds nice
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #4774
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Yeah no specific rule against that in the rulebook.

It will be nice to hear from her ( or her camp ) anyway just 11 days to go

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
If you look at their travel itinerary that may suggest something. I am soooooo glad they finally came around!!! Well done Karl and his fantastic team for deciding to target her
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #4775
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
If you look at their travel itinerary that may suggest something. I am soooooo glad they finally came around!!! Well done Karl and his fantastic team for deciding to target her
Hopefully we will have official word soon
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #4776
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
OMG That would be amazing. Can't wait to see Ana on WTA tournaments and slams
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #4777
country flag ma re

Given where she is at the moment with her game, I'd say this main draw is more than a good challenge for her. With Vinci, Ivanovic, Flipkens and Cirstea as the top seeds, and with Ana in a position to face any one of them in R1, it could be a real test. Definately sounds exciting. 12 days until the (main) draw is done.
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #4778
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully we will have official word soon
Karl likes building the suspense I think, but it is presently as good as official.
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 06:38 PM   #4779
country flag guichard

Ana on twitter: " on my way to New Zealand "

Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 06:39 PM   #4780
country flag ma re

YESSSS! That settles it now
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 07:06 PM   #4781
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

jay holter is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 08:23 PM   #4782
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 08:40 PM   #4783
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Ana on twitter: " on my way to New Zealand "

It was confirmed over a week ago, shes going to be here in time for Christmas by the sound of it.
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 08:41 PM   #4784
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
I'll requote this too, I hope it wasn't too cryptic for y'all
Old Dec 22nd, 2013, 08:47 PM   #4785
country flag guichard

No , it was not but it is still nice to hear directly from her even though it was done deal

Closed Thread