Ana Konjuh - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 15th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #4681
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

When you actually think about it it is ridiculously insane how good this girl is

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #4682
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Now go and have some great time off Ana, you've definately deserved it. The ranking will be around 250 ( again) which is on the low end of what the team aimed at, at the start of the year, and I'm sure that if it weren't for the health issues it would've been even better. But that's not important now. She's had a really nice year all things considered and the whole team can be proud of what they've done. I'm sure proud of them
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #4683
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Now go and have some great time off Ana, you've definately deserved it. The ranking will be around 250 ( again) which is on the low end of what the team aimed at, at the start of the year, and I'm sure that if it weren't for the health issues it would've been even better. But that's not important now. She's had a really nice year all things considered and the whole team can be proud of what they've done. I'm sure proud of them
#250, out of over 3,000,000,000 women

Old Nov 15th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #4684
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what Cepelova had to say about Ana in her post match interviews. Bet she won't forget that name so easily
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #4685
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i really, really don't like cepalova
very nice try ana!
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #4686
country flag ma re

Ana earned around USD 14000 this year - not bad for a 15 y.o. kid
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #4687
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ana earned around USD 14000 this year - not bad for a 15 y.o. kid
That's about $13,950 more than I made as a 15-year-old.

Ana made good progress this year, considering the time she missed with injury. I can't wait to see her play on the main tour next year.
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #4688
country flag ma re

Not that I'm getting ahead of myself or anything but...Brisbane, Auckland or Melbourne, where will Ana start her 2014 is the question...

Hope the answer will come soon.
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #4689
country flag ma re

I just saw an older article in which Ana talks about her philosophy: "I play tennis for myself and have never found anything to be difficult. Including practice sessions at 6 AM before school and two again in the afternoon. My coach taught me that I'll have ups and downs on my way and that I have to find a way to deal with it. When the ball won't listen I have to stay calm and find a way to change my game."

Simple, right?
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #4690
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Not that I'm getting ahead of myself or anything but...Brisbane, Auckland or Melbourne, where will Ana start her 2014 is the question...

Hope the answer will come soon.
I'm wondering that too. Not just for Konjuh but for our other top players to announce their schedule for January: Vekic, Lucic, Tomljanovic, Martic... We now have about a month and a half where nothing is going on

I just can't wait for new season to start.
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #4691
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
i really, really don't like cepalova
very nice try ana!
Why she's so sweet and said she hopes to find Ana on the tour and that based on her gam she would be a heat Doubles Partner

Old Nov 15th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #4692
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Ana Konjuh ‏@anakonjuh
life sucks when u lose 9-7 in the tiebreak of a third set

Ana Konjuh ‏@anakonjuh
looks like something that could sort out my post match depression !! #shoppingtime #dubai

Last edited by RU90 : Nov 15th, 2013 at 10:50 PM.
RU90 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #4693
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Gotta love her!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #4694
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
Ana Konjuh ‏@anakonjuh
life sucks when u lose 9-7 in the tiebreak of a third set

Ana Konjuh ‏@anakonjuh
looks like something that could sort out my post match depression !! #shoppingtime #dubai

I wonder who wants her to buy it

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 05:56 AM   #4695
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
We now have about a month and a half where nothing is going on

I just can't wait for new season to start.
Me too, cause it's probably my favorite part of the season - waking up at like 4 AM to watch tennis while no one's there to bother you and then some two hours later you hear first sounds of shovels in the snow while you're still comfy in bed...love it

Well, the challenger tour is active all year and we have players there too, and the rankings for Brisbane main draw will be the ones from the coming Monday (6 weeks before the tournament starts for Premiers) so rumors for the first week's schedule will start soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Why she's so sweet and said she hopes to find Ana on the tour and that based on her gam she would be a heat Doubles Partner
Compliments are always nice to hear (or in this case read)
Closed Thread