Ana Konjuh - Page 282 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #4216
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Hope they play on Wednesday, cause of Ana's 3 matches 2 went to 3 sets so she could probably use a day off.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #4217
country flag cro123456

cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all

That's exactly what seperates her from the rest of our mentally useless players.

I lost count of how often she was on the brink to lose, only to come back and take the whole thing in three. Even matches she's supposed to win easily, she sometimes makes it a unnecessary three setter. Nontheless, she wins them.

She's superbly strong mentally, really admirable.

Ajla, Donna, Karolina.. how many heart breakers did they lose? Especially Ajla. Ana on the other hand leaves the court as the winner after ridiculously tight matches. Nobody watched her US Open final live, but it's safe to say that Ana wasn't even close to her best, yet she won that match witht he mentality of a champ and clutch play.

Juicy points this week. keep it up.
cro123456 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #4218
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of USO, when her dad was asked about how he was feeling going through that final nailbiter, he said something like: "I'd never wish that to anyone"
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #4219
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Tomorrow on court central Not before 4 pm
guichard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #4220
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by cro123456 View Post
Ajla, Donna, Karolina.. how many heart breakers did they lose? Especially Ajla.
Not sure why you mention Donna in this context, cause A) we haven't even seen that many matches of hers, let alone mental collapses, to place her into that category and B) compared to most of the WTA she is indeed a fighter. Maybe she doesn't win everything she's suppose to (but then, who does), but you can't say she doesn't give it one heck of a fight in the vast majority of her matches. The other two you mention though...I agree, total headcases.
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #4221
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Tomorrow on court central Not before 4 pm
I haven's seen any sign of live streaming from this event...
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #4222
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

GL Ana!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #4223
country flag ma re

Anyone else thinks that Dodig/Konjuh would be an amazing Hopman Cup team? If only Ana's ranking were better...
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #4224
country flag ma re

A hold to 30 by Ana, followed by a hold to love by AVU, followed by a hold to 15 by Ana for 2:1*. Not bad so far
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #4225
country flag ma re

A break to 15 despite the first ace by AVU!
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #4226
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Anyone else thinks that Dodig/Konjuh would be an amazing Hopman Cup team? If only Ana's ranking were better...
anyone with Ana would be an amazing team
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #4227
country flag ma re

Re-break after a long game and a DF #2 - 3:2*.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #4228
country flag ma re

30-0
30-30
40-30

*3:3
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #4229
country flag ma re

0-15
15-15
15-40

3:4*

Ajmo Ana, get back into this!
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #4230
country flag ma re

15-0
15-40
Ad-40

*3:5
Closed Thread