Ana Konjuh - Page 275 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 12:02 PM   #4111
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Yeah I don't think Ana needs to sign anyone
She can enter tournaments herself

Anyway, really hope she can do well at the 50s but there are some very strong players and Ana will have to be in Fed Cup form to beat them

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 12:26 PM   #4112
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Yeah I don't think Ana needs to sign anyone
She can enter tournaments herself

Anyway, really hope she can do well at the 50s but there are some very strong players and Ana will have to be in Fed Cup form to beat them
Yes but at some point you have to unless you are a ITF journey woman

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 12:28 PM   #4113
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Wow, entry lists for both 50K's are extremely strong

Can't wait to see what will Ana do there
Yeah very strong list.

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 12:29 PM   #4114
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Yes but at some point you have to unless you are a ITF journey woman

Why do you have to If it costs you money Just hire a sibling or family member
Doesn't Ivanovic need to pay like 10% to that Swiss guy who discovered her

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 12:33 PM   #4115
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well you don't HAVE to hire someone, but once you become really good it would be ludicrous not to, cause the benefit (of signing major sponsorship deals and add campaigns etc.) is too great - we're talking millions here - compared to just a percentage fee that you have to give in return. Just ask Maria Sharapova.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:01 PM   #4116
country flag guichard

Quote:
I meant you will need someone dedicated to it and who knows what he/she is doing, it doesn't have to be a big agency .

As of Ivanovic, I am pretty sure that person has already recovered his investment. Ivanovic made $11 million last year.

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:10 PM   #4117
country flag chingching

Quote:
I meant you will need someone dedicated to it and who knows what he/she is doing, it doesn't have to be a big agency .

As of Ivanovic, I am pretty sure that person has already recovered his investment. Ivanovic made $11 million last year.

No he made her sign a contract
And it's only prize winnings from tournaments, 10%... He was making profits by 2009 apparently

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:39 PM   #4118
country flag guichard

Quote:
No he made her sign a contract
And it's only prize winnings from tournaments, 10%... He was making profits by 2009 apparently
Of course who doesn't sign a contract. i read he invested between 500K and 1 millions, Ivanovic career prize money is little more than 10 millions. So with what she earns off court it doesn't really affect her

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:52 PM   #4119
country flag chingching

Quote:
Of course who doesn't sign a contract. i read he invested between 500K and 1 millions, Ivanovic career prize money is little more than 10 millions. So with what she earns off court it doesn't really affect her

I don't know how you could invest that much

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:55 PM   #4120
country flag guichard

Quote:
Actually according to her website , he made it back after her first year full year on tour http://www.anaivanovic.com/teamana/d...gement-company
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:58 PM   #4121
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think any one of us here is knowledbable enough about the business side of tennis to answer that question. But I have heard similar stories and similar numbers from other sports too.
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 02:02 PM   #4122
country flag guichard

Yes, when you count (coaches, trainer, living expenses..) it is not surprising after 3 years
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 02:54 PM   #4123
country flag chingching

Quote:
Actually according to her website , he made it back after her first year full year on tour http://www.anaivanovic.com/teamana/d...gement-company
Wow

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 07:54 AM   #4124
country flag ma re

Ana up to #8 in the qualie list, so she's supposed to be sure of seading now. Also Parmentier made the MD directly and a few alternates entered the q-list, but it's still very tough. As I understand it the q-draw will be made tomorrow.

GL Ana!
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #4125
country flag ma re

Looking at the list, if I could wish someone for Ana to face I guess it would be either:

- Oceane Dodin, cause Ana already took care of tornado so it would be fun to see her play ocean... JK, it'd be interesting cause they're two of the youngest in the quali draw
- Anne Kremer, our dear lady Kremer, who is still marching through her journeywoman ways even at the age of 37; by far the oldest, she could literally (easily) be Ana's mother

Guess one of those two (or both) would be fun
Closed Thread