Ana Konjuh - Page 270 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #4036
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Konjuh

Stateside link from the USO site on her post-match video interview with transcript (don't know if it'll take here):

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/int...673647831.html
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #4037
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Haven't heard anyhing new on that topic, surgery is postponed until further notice.
I read somewhere that she will not go to surgery until she earns something in tennis and secures her future because it's a risky one. So I guess it's not that big deal(even in NY she played without strapping) and she will not go to surgery in next few years.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #4038
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
I read somewhere that she will not go to surgery until she earns something in tennis and secures her future because it's a risky one. So I guess it's not that big deal(even in NY she played without strapping) and she will not go to surgery in next few years.
I hope it doesn't bother her much...
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #4039
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

any videos of the final?
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #4040
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Ana and Donna

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #4041
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Are there any more photos of them from yesterday? Or a video from that interview?

Have fun if you're goig today and tomorrow as well
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #4042
country flag Elphaba

Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice

Elphaba is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #4043
country flag Elphaba

Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice Elphaba is just really nice

Ana Konjuh does a Twirl upon the Winning Point at the U.S. Open:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUBdOXUz6-E
Elphaba is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #4044
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I am pretty sure Ana is an Aunt but if she's not, she will be soon
She would be a cool Aunt
Her sister must have been pregnant when she got married Drama
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #4045
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

A recent interview in Croatian, made before the start of the Davis Cup tie earlier this month:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0t6-lvFNJo

Ana speaks about USO, says she's through with junior tennis, that in terms of finances "she is covered" so she doesn't worry about not generating extra attention with the sponsors, thinks it's great to have a team captain nearby when playing team competitions. She also spoke about beating Ula in FC saying she just relaxed and went for her shots until they started landing the right way, even those which never landed that way before Hopes to advance with the young FC team into the world group and play in front of the home crowd like guys do, adding she'll now go to Spain to play U-18 team juniors before focusing on her next ITF's.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #4046
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlNguDeV-p4

Sorry if it was already posted.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #4047
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I really love how Ana plays a lot for her country in Juniors It's really admirable She won't get bought by Kazakhstan I wish Anett was more like that
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #4048
country flag Silent Bird

Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for her to become a top player.
Silent Bird is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #4049
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see her around (if not inside) top 100 by the end of next year. Looking at how fast she's improving I think it's totally possible even with all the restrictions. I also see advancement into the main draw of at least one of next year's slams as something absolutely inside the realm of possibility (she'll get a WC for both AO and USO qualies if necessary of course). And I expect her approaching top tiers of singles rankings somewhere by 2017, but if it were to happen sooner - I'm hardly surprised anymore by anything she achieves That all is, naturally, assuming she has no further serious health issues.
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 11:50 AM   #4050
country flag ma re

Something fresh for those who understand the language...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbh8Jq0uxXU (Ana and Borna Coric as guests in a talk show)

- there's a lot of talk about personal issues with sister's health crisis from last year and many such things we already know about, but...

Interesting bits:

- Where are you now on the list and what are the plans?
- Currently I'm 284th, I've played a few tournaments, but I hope that the next year will be mine.

and...

- How much do you practice daily?
- 4 hours of tennis and 1,5 hours of fitness.
- Wow, you must really love tennis.

Closed Thread