Ana Konjuh - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #391
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Really looking forward to junior USO this year. If Ana could repeat her Wimbledon result there, it would be really something. It would also show everyone who still has doubts about her, that said result from Wimby is not a one-time surprise from Ana. Can't wait...
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #392
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Really looking forward to junior USO this year. If Ana could repeat her Wimbledon result there, it would be really something. It would also show everyone who still has doubts about her, that said result from Wimby is not a one-time surprise from Ana. Can't wait...
Wimbly was definately not a one time thing. But IMO it will be a while before she can have a run like she did at Wimbledon + her G1s again as she is no longer the underdog

I think she could make R3 or QF

If she can win a few easy G1s, she would get a nice amount of Junior Exempts at the end of the year

I am not too worried about Ivana. She doesn't seem to have any consistency or the weapons to beat an agressive player. Bencic is a pusher

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #393
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Ana is very young. She has already achieved a lot. She will be seeded in NY so that R3 is minimum IMO. We can ecspect the same result like in Wimb. and I am pretty sure about that. But if not, doesn't matter, she has next year to take GS title(single or double).

Last edited by ivananda : Jul 20th, 2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: wrong leter
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #394
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
Ana is very young. She has already achieved a lot. She will be seeded in NY so that R3 is minimum IMO. We can ecspect the same result like in Wimb. and I am pretty sure about that. But if not, doesn't matter, she has next year to take GS title(single or double).
You think she will win a GS next year

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #395
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Well, we, the real fans, have faith in her, what's wrong with that?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #396
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes, I think. She is able to do that.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #397
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Well, we, the real fans, have faith in her, what's wrong with that?
Not Funny

There is nothing wrong with that
I just didn't realise she thought that
I guess she could
Given the only player left behind will be Siniakova, Lottner, Abanda, Bencic and Townsend
And BTW don't say I am not a real fan. I am a realist
You are not a real fan of Anett

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:54 PM   #398
country flag ivananda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivort...layer_embedded

Wimbledon2012 Girls Doubles Final Bouchard Townsend - Bencic Konjuh
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:56 PM   #399
country flag chingching

Quote:

Thanks for putting this in
I am shocked it hadn't been posted in here yet as it's been in the Junior Video Thread for ages

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:00 PM   #400
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:

I think that guy told us not to share his videos outside the junior video thread

Quote:
Not Funny
Wasn't supposed to be funny
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:10 PM   #401
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
I think that guy told us not to share his videos outside the junior video thread

Wasn't supposed to be funny
He posted Anett's video vs Garcia into her thread
What he meant was don't take it out of tennisforum.com

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:57 PM   #402
country flag ivananda

I thought someone might say: "Wow, I have not seen this !"
It is on youtube, actualy. Anyone can post it anywhere.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 02:08 PM   #403
country flag chingching

Quote:
I thought someone might say: "Wow, I have not seen this !"
It is on youtube, actualy. Anyone can post it anywhere.
It is unlisted though, and Timey_Wimey told me he would remove it if he found it anywhere else on the internet so I wouldn't post it elsewhere if I were you. If you want people to see it, tell them to come here

And the reason why no one said we haven't seen it is because most followers here frequent the junior forums

Also, you should post it so we can see a screenshot
Like this:

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:27 PM   #404
country flag ivananda

http://te.tournamentsoftware.com/spo...32F65AB&draw=3
European Junior Championships 16 Draw
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:27 PM   #405
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Stronger than the u18 imo