Ana Konjuh - Page 233 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #3481
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
It's no money, it's way of life. Can you see her parents in expensive cars??? (for example)
I'm not local so I've never seen either of them in any sort of vehicle But OK, nice to hear some people are down to Earth eventhough they could afford a lot.

My reaction was based on your post, in which I thought you implied that they don't have a lot of money.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #3482
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

They don't use money for shortcuts and unnatural climbing on wta ranking.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #3483
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

At the end of story she will skip next tournament.
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #3484
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Well, they're not the Hiltons, but they're certainly better off than 99% of people in Croatia. That goes for both girls.

Yes, I think both of Ana's as well as Donna's parents were athletes. For Donna's I'm certain and for Ana's dad, while I think I've read somewhere that Ana's mom was in sports before too.
Good genes
Her Mum is Slovenian isn't she...
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #3485
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Good genes
Her Mum is Slovenian isn't she...
So I heard too.
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #3486
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone know why ana withdrew from izmir? injury again??
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #3487
country flag juan pablo

Quote:
At the end of story she will skip next tournament.
Injury + resting for romania 50k.
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 09:33 AM   #3488
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Injury + resting for romania 50k.
Again
Still, it is appropriate
BTW, how does Ana do at school, does anyone know?
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 09:22 PM   #3489
country flag safinator

safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice

I could ask her, she is swimming on beach next to mine last days
safinator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 10:39 PM   #3490
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinator View Post
I could ask her, she is swimming on beach next to mine last days

Is she really famous... I mean I know she is obviously on the news and things when she wins big tournaments but are Croatian people like Americans, always wanting an autograph or more reserved and respectful of privacy?
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 09:05 AM   #3491
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
She said she's doing "dopisna gimnazija", which, I imagine, means that the teachers send her all the materials she needs to study and she can contanct them, but she only comes to school to do exams. I think she was in first year of highschool this year.

#starstruck you live in Dubrovnik?
She is really far behind
I am only 3 Months older than her and I am almost finished Year 10 (3rd last year of High School)
Still, I hope she does well at school It's always important to have a good education in case she doesn't make it in tennis or Injury puts her out for a while (please no ) Also it is known to give people more perspective like Zvonareva

I agree BTW, Dubrovnik is my favourite Croatian city
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 09:08 AM   #3492
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

That's year 9 in Croatia she's not behind

She said she was getting all best grades, but that was a year ago

Never been to Dubrovnik
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 09:16 AM   #3493
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
That's year 9 in Croatia she's not behind

She said she was getting all best grades, but that was a year ago

Never been to Dubrovnik
Poor you
Aside from some troll posters, Croatia has so much to offer to the world
As does Solvenija BTW

Still, is she starting Year 9 or Year 10 at the end of the Year... When I lived in the Netherlands I would have been starting the equivalent of Year 11 in a month
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 09:31 AM   #3494
country flag ma re

Quote:

Is she really famous... I mean I know she is obviously on the news and things when she wins big tournaments but are Croatian people like Americans, always wanting an autograph or more reserved and respectful of privacy?
There's really no comparison. Americans have an entertainment industry bigger than our whole national economy, hence the media craze, tabloids and the whole machinery behind the business. For example, I remember documentaries about some of our own celebs being filmed on the streets and in coffee shops, and people would pass by to say hy, but other than that there wasn't much worth talking about. Many times you'll hear about some actress or a singer here buying her/his own groceries etc. Of course, there are also self-absorbed stylists, personal assistants and other "really important people" who claim to have hordes of paparazzi stalking them and camping across the street from their home, but that's a whole other story. Even worldwide famous celebrities who vacation here on the Adriatic coast (Beyonce, Tina Turner, Michael Schumacher...) have never said they were bothered too much.

P. S. Ana (obviously) doesnt' attend regular schooling program, she takes exams on site but studies during her travels and is in contact with the teachers (same as Donna). She goes to a school whose area of study (title) I can't correctly translate into English, but let's say it's close to "business school" with the emphasis on secretarial and accounting skills. In autumn she'll start the second grade of this secondary school (primary is 8 here).
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 09:38 AM   #3495
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Poor you
Aside from some troll posters, Croatia has so much to offer to the world
As does Solvenija BTW

Still, is she starting Year 9 or Year 10 at the end of the Year... When I lived in the Netherlands I would have been starting the equivalent of Year 11 in a month
I'm in Croatia right now have you been here?

She's starting year 10, that's how the system works in Croatia. I'm starting the equivalent of year 12 (in Slovenia) next year and I'm a year older than her but we start a year earlier

Ma re, what is the name of school (program) in Croatian?

Ps. Wasn't there a case when someone threw a paparazzi in the sea when Beyonce was here?
But I agree, celebrities who come usually manage to stay under the radar for the most part
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread