Ana Konjuh - Page 230 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #3436
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ana Konjuh

Thanks, I thought it was somewhere else...

Doubles here are not a good idea this looks too much like the French...
But as long as it's her going far at the pro events preventing her from winning junior events and not the other way around, it's tolerable?
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #3437
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice

She should stop to play juniors at all.
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #3438
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishijin View Post
She should stop to play juniors at all.
This is her last year
guichard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #3439
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Ana and Jana Fett are into the doubles SF
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #3440
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Lovely start, 0:5*, it looks like another great day for Croatian tennis.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #3441
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
Lovely start, 0:5*, it looks like another great day for Croatian tennis.
It's a strange day if Ana doesn't play a three setter... Jokes aside, really wouldn't surprise me if she lost in both singles and doubles today, because of both exhaustion and good opponents. Wouldn't blame her if it happened.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #3442
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
It's a strange day if Ana doesn't play a three setter... Jokes aside, really wouldn't surprise me if she lost in both singles and doubles today, because of both exhaustion and good opponents. Wouldn't blame her if it happened.
Good opponents ? in doubles yes (i already counted that one as a loss before the start), but Mertens shouldn't be taking more than 5 games on any day.

4 games in a row for Ana. Mertens serving for the set once more.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #3443
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good opponents ? in doubles yes (i already counted that one as a loss before the start), but Mertens shouldn't be taking more than 5 games on any day.
She is good enough to bother a very tired Ana I'd say.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #3444
country flag Bleeth

Set down 6:4, so 4 games in a row for nothing.

Quote:
She is good enough to bother a very tired Ana I'd say.
But how come she's always tired or injured. If something's wrong than don't play, losing to players a class below you can't do any good for your confidence.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #3445
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Mertens is probably more tired than her with her last week and her right arm injured but whatever

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #3446
country flag ma re

Quote:
But how come she's always tired or injured.
She is not always tired, but we'd all be after so many (I think 16) matches in just over a week and a half. It's not really her fault that she went far in both singles and doubles last week...
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #3447
country flag Bleeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Mertens is probably more tired than her with her last week and her right arm injured but whatever
Than it's even worse than i thought, losing to an tired and injured Mertens would be a pretty big achievement. Let's hope Ana won't let that horror happen.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #3448
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Than it's even worse than i thought, losing to an tired and injured Mertens would be a pretty big achievement. Let's hope Ana won't let that horror happen.
Yeah definitely i thought she was better than that

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #3449
country flag Bleeth

Quote:
She is not always tired, but we'd all be after so many (I think 16) matches in just over a week and a half. It's not really her fault that she went far in both singles and doubles last week...
No argument there, it's logical that she's tired. On the other hand some can still do it. 29 matches for Bencic in 3 weeks and winning Wimbly as the last match. Could be that big break 'cause of the injury is kicking in.

Edit. it looks like Bencic is also tired, 4:0 for Sorribes in the 1st set. It might still not be such a bad day after all.

Last edited by Bleeth : Jul 26th, 2013 at 01:02 PM.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #3450
country flag Bleeth

6:1 2nd set, well that's more like it. Keep it up Ana
Closed Thread