Ana Konjuh - Page 221 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #3301
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
Thanks again this seems too easy
That's it, you jinxed her - got broken after failing to save a second break point. (kidding about the jinx of course )

P. S. You're welcome
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #3302
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry it probably was a jinx
LittlestThing is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #3303
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Express is back on track - breaks to 30.

EDIT: Another game to 15 for 3:1*...
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #3304

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

*4-1
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #3305
country flag ma re

Another long game (2 deuces and two DF's by AVDM) but Ana breaks for the 5th time in the match to go *4:1 up. Total points won 48:29 at the moment.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #3306

Love gameee 5-1*

*2 mp

*takes the second

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #3307
country flag ma re

Breezes to 5:1* without losing a point
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #3308
country flag ma re

Angelique breaks...Ana's streak of 8 straight points - with one
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #3309
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Amazing win 6-1 6-1

Into top 350 now
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #3310

So good that she had an easy match after yesterday
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #3311
country flag ma re

GSM, another impressive match by Ana with 2 breadsticks served in under an hour - that's what I call an efficient baker, I mean tennis player

At the end...

Aces 3:1
DF's 1:7
Breaks 6:1
Points 56:31

Next up, the winner of Garcia Vidagany vs. Zaniewska - sounds like a good chance to make it to the final.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #3312

Don't you be the jinxer now

And sorry that I tried to take over your role and started to write the scores , but I got home and it was exciting
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #3313
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
Don't you be the jinxer now

And sorry that I tried to take over your role and started to write the scores , but I got home and it was exciting
1) Don't worry, I don't think I have the powers...

2) No problem, didn't even notice it at first, and it sure doesn't hurt that more people follow for those who miss the match
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #3314
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Breadsticks

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #3315
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I love you more and more by the day
This girl is better than Donna, I don't give a shit what the rest of you say

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread