Ana Konjuh - Page 215 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #3211
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic12 View Post
I really see no reason for pessimism. I think she is the most promising female player Croatia has ever had. She has something that none of them (with exception of maybe Donna) have ever had, which is a cool head. She also has some nice physical weapons in her game, and those can only be developed further, but the patience, and the ability to comeback when losing... that's something super rare, and in my opinion the most important asset in tennis. Baring any major injuries, Ana is going to be pretty amazing.
Dude, she is only 15!
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #3212
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

At least we won't have to worry about live scoring any more...

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...o-circuit.aspx
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #3213
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Ana Konjuh ‏@anakonjuh
maybe one day ... #ferrari

Now we know Ana's dream car.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #3214
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that's a velvet coated version that was all over the internet some days ago...people really do have strange tastes.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #3215
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

more like Batman's tumbler than ferrari...
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #3216
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Yeah, that's a velvet coated version that was all over the internet some days ago...people really do have strange tastes.
Wow, I did not even notice the velvet! I thought it was the effect of the picture.

And I think this car is now defunct. It looks like a 612 Scaglietti.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #3217
country flag ma re

It must be a real fun to wash it
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #3218
country flag RU90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
It must be a real fun to wash it
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #3219
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Ana will play doubles as well with Silvija Njirić They're playing Katsitadze and Kovalets in first round.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #3220
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenac View Post
Ana will play doubles as well with Silvija Njirić They're playing Katsitadze and Kovalets in first round.
Me like it
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #3221
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Me too! I'm very interested to see how they do.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #3222
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Ana's schedule for the rest of the season:
22.-28.7. European junior championship
05.-11.08. 25k Koksijde,Hechingen or Izmir
12.-18.08. 50k+h Craiova
01.-08.09. Junior US Open
09.-15.09. 50k Trabzon,appearance depends about her result in Flushing Meadows
23.-29.09. 25k Seville
30.09.-06.10. 25k Vallduxo
21.10.-27.10. 50k Bendigo
28.10.-03.11 50k Bendigo
So I guess no surgery before the season ends, I hope that everything will go well
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #3223
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she's decided against surgery. How could she be ready for AO if she only has the surgery in November?

I like the schedule though.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #3224
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

(8)Angelique van der Meet (NED) v Irina Ramialison (FRA)
Natalia Orlova (RUS) v Q
(JE)Ana Konjuh (CRO) v (wc)Anaeve Pain (FRA)
(2)Anna-Lena Friedsam (GER) v (wc)Victoria Muntean (FRA)

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #3225
country flag yenac

Good draw for first round, Friedsam is a good player, but not in great form, Ana can do a lot damage in that match.
Closed Thread