Ana Konjuh - Page 208 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #3106
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenac View Post
Ana and Taylor, clash of the titans tomorrow
Yup Can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
Some moron wrote on 1 Croatian site that Ana is not that talented and that she's winning all of these matches only because she is so much stronger physically than the other tiny little girls and that she'll not have a good senior career. It's just incredible that one idiot can ruin my day so easily. Please someone convince me that's not true.
Well, the person probably didn't see Ana play or he/she is just trolling to piss the easily inflamable (like you) off. As I see it in these rare ocassions when we actually get some streaming, but also from the photos, she is not *that* much bigger than most juniors, as there are some really (caugh) huge (caugh) ones. But she does move extremly well too, and "big people" are usually not very mobile. She is smart on court for her age and doesn't just whack the shit out of the ball like some players...I don't know...a 4 time slam champ, that so called Siberian Tigress comes to mind, who couldn't hit a good dropshot to save her life. Ana's positioning on court is also something that fascinates me, and that's a really big part of the game - to not just be able, but also to know how to do it well (Federer owes a lot of his results to this very ability). So no, Ana will probably not be called the most talented player to ever hit the courts, but she is definately a great combo of a variety of physical abilities plus a great mind, and you can't say that about 99% of the players today. Enough for me
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #3107
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Let's see who is 'bigger' today.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #3108
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

A quiz question: Which of the girls' semifinalists is the only one still not to lose a set

EDIT: Just so we're clear for today, it's all listed on LSH so there should be no problems with finding streams - http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html

Last edited by ma re : Jul 5th, 2013 at 07:06 AM.
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #3109
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Sportklub And Bleeth, I've seen that too on sportnet, when he posted that Donna is bigger potential than Ana I've figured he's a troll and that he doesn't know anything about tennis. Cause even though I like Donna's game very much, I know who is the biggest potential in our sport since Janica Kostelić and Mirjana Lučić
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #3110
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Some moron wrote on 1 Croatian site that Ana is not that talented and that she's winning all of these matches only because she is so much stronger physically than the other tiny little girls and that she'll not have a good senior career. It's just incredible that one idiot can ruin my day so easily. Please someone convince me that's not true.
$25K Montpellier
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #3111
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

I'm a little worried here. Still no links on LSH for Bencic- Chirico match, and it's about to start.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #3112
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

SK Prime Benčič-Chirico, probably Ana on same channel later on
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #3113
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenac View Post
SK Prime Benčič-Chirico, probably Ana on same channel later on
Ako nije državna dalekovidnica ja to ne vidim.
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #3114
country flag yenac

Quote:
Ako nije državna dalekovidnica ja to ne vidim.
Onda OK,sorry.
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #3115
country flag ma re

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #3116
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm a little worried here. Still no links on LSH for Bencic- Chirico match, and it's about to start.
http://www.firstrow1.eu/sport/tennis.html

I watch here...
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #3117
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Sorry, this doesn't seem to work either...
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #3118
country flag yenac

Benčič playing nice so far, but Louisa helps a lot with UE, Belinda's second serve is not impressive,so whoever plays her has a chance to attack it, Hingis in crowd.
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #3119
country flag Bleeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
Are you watching in Croatia, ? I'm pissed this doesn't work for me and it does for others.
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #3120
country flag Bleeth

Could someone record this (at least Ana's match if not this current), it seems i won't be able to watch it. Pa to je za puknut od muke
Closed Thread