Ana Konjuh - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #3076
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenac View Post
Benčič-Loeb and Chirico-Mertens are on Sportklub 3 and 4
Was that on Croatian SKprime?
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #3077
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
She has a decent serve, wouldn't say that big (Kalinina's looks bigger to me), but groundstrokes on the other hand And there's a variety of shots, i like that.
Are you happy now? I saw 3-4 games of Belinda's match, and I don't see why Ana couldn't beat her. Of course she needs to defeat Townsend or Krejcikova. Yeah, her groundstrokes are just amaizing. It was funny when Kalinina was serving at 5:1 to stay in the match, it was 40:15, and then I'm talking to myself like:''Ajde ana sad jedan return winner za publiku malo'',and then she makes a return winner with forehand dtl :lol Kalinina has faster serve maybe, but Ana has much better balance between speed and placement which is mandatory these days in tennis, look at Nole's serve, not so fast, but he is comfortably hitting lines with it,that's important.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #3078
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
Was that on Croatian SKprime?
No SK Prime is broadcasting mixed doubles, SK3 and SK4
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #3079
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
No SK Prime is broadcasting mixed doubles, SK3 and SK4
http://sportska-tv.com/kiwi-06/

...you can wath Borna here
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #3080
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
This match is a good warmup to the high level womens semi action
- my thoughts exactly... First of all a big thank you to my new hero Mr. Bleeth for providing us with the invaluable link, eventhough I only caught the last 5 or so games (i.e. ten minutes, maybe a few more).

Yes, it was short, but was it sweet or what! Talk about a performance. Confident, calm, well controled and measured, superior...I could go on with the adjectives. She is really showcasing wonderful athleticism as well, positioning herself well enough for a great shot even when there's not a lot of time to do so. And you can tell she doesn't consider this junior tennis to be very interesting anymore, at times she seemed bored out there Jokes aside she faced a very good player today who has managed to put up a decent fight in a few games, but Ana was just too much for her today I guess. I'm beyond impressed by what I saw today. Really looking forward to some more live streamings, not just here but hopefully in her upcoming French clayourt 50k too (there should be a nice field showing up for that one so they should provide at least some live coverage), although grass is obviously the surface on which she is born to play.

So, another day, another win...I guess that's how it goes when you're following Ana Great job kid, good luck tomorrow!
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #3081
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe someone recorded that?

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14
JustPetko is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #3082
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^i will try to grab that once it becomes available on replay here
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #3083
country flag didi74

didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPetko View Post
Maybe someone recorded that?
I have recorded Ana second set from 2:0 just uploading on YT will post link in 5 min ,sorry was to late to record full match
didi74 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #3084
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
http://sportska-tv.com/kiwi-06/

...you can wath Borna here
I can't
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #3085
country flag didi74

didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice didi74 is just really nice

Here you go second set Ana vs Anhelina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WnMM9eiEGc
didi74 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #3086
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Are you happy now?
Ko malo dijete
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #3087
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to believe that the last time (the only time) they played it was 2 & 2 for Kalinina, back in 2011 Eddie Herr.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #3088
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by didi74 View Post
Here you go second set Ana vs Anhelina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WnMM9eiEGc
Thanks!

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14
JustPetko is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #3089
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
I can't
Me, too
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #3090
country flag cro123456

cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
Me, too
Evo ti: http://norwaysport.co.uk/stream6.html
cro123456 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread