Ana Konjuh - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #2911
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
If she wins a 25K and beats Khromacheva so easily in this conditions, just imagine how good she could've been without the injury
Exactly! That's the optimistic view.
RU90 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #2912
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Who's that guy?
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 06:09 AM   #2913
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Who's that guy?
Her coach.

Btw...http://www.dulist.hr/clanak/31368/an...ilo-je-odlicno

- final match was tougher than suggested by the end score
- on how she beat Ferrer Suarez in the QF: "I told myself I had nothing to lose, relaxed and the balls started landing in. My head was good."; she also added how she thinks her mental strenght is inborn
- her father says she played "a very decent match" in the final and that her opponent was piling errors, while Ana never lost control of the match
- when it comes to her psychology, her father says she's always had it and that she played many such matches (as the QF), especially in junior finals, where she is undefeated
- they'd be happy with a finish for the year of around #200 and think it won't come into question if she continues playing like this
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #2914
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

If Donna and Ana would play now, I think that Ana could take at least a set. What do you think guys? I know that it's not good to compare those 2 players but I can't help myself thinking about it.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #2915
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Considering that Ana currently doesn't have first serve and that Donna has very attacking approach when she has to return second serve, I think that Donna would won pretty comfortable.

I really hope that we will see soon matches between our players.

Imagine Donna vs. Ajla on stream
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #2916
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Considering that Ana currently doesn't have first serve and that Donna has very attacking approach when she has to return second serve, I think that Donna would won pretty comfortable.
Although i rate Ana's talent much higher, i have to agree with you here, you just can't be a serious contender on the WTA level without a 1st serve.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #2917
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

It would be interesting, if Ana after surgery goes through the AO qualies, and then draws Donna in MD haha That's just a dream Or not?
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #2918
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenac View Post
It would be interesting, if Ana after surgery goes through the AO qualies, and then draws Donna in MD haha That's just a dream Or not?
At least we would get a girl in the 2nd round
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #2919
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post

I really hope that we will see soon matches between our players.

Imagine Donna vs. Ajla on stream
Interesting thought. It's funny that our top female players never draw each other. For example our only 2 male players in top100, Cilic and Dodig played at least twice just this year...
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #2920
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

Oh i have a feeling we will see them play each other on WTA in the future, and a lot. I expect that because they will in my mind both be in later stages of many tournaments.

Atm Donna would win, on clay Ana would probably take a set. And in the future, who knows...
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #2921
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

On clay I will put all my money on Ana. Donna isn't even top 250 player on clay.
juan pablo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #2922
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

@anakonjuh
hahahah loving itt !! he kept his promise, if I win #aussieopen13 ,he is going #pinky #coach #bet

RU90 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #2923
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

hillarious!
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #2924
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

And it is official, Ana will use JE for 50K Contrexeville
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #2925
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Main Draw for Junior Wimbledon

(14)Nina Stojanovic (SRB) v Beatriz Haddad Maia (BRA)
Hikari Yamamoto (JPN) v Gabriela Pantuckova (CZE)
(SE)Harriet Dart (GBR) v Jelena Ostapenko (LAT)
(2)Ana Konjuh (CRO) v Akvile Parazinskaite (LTU)

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread