Ana Konjuh - Page 189 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:52 PM   #2821
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Konjuh

Second ITF 25k final ... and she's only 15 .. amazing

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:55 PM   #2822
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
I was sarcastic, obviously. Still, I don't expect Ana to beat Khromacheva. That would be the second best career win so far after Ula. But then again, she did beat Ula out of the blue, so why not
Of course you were sarcastic, but it was obviously ment as a comment on something i wrote and i just wanted to say i never wrote her form was awful (that's just not a word that can go in the same sentence with Ana), just that i think at her current form (and that is as i already wrote all based only on my view on her recent results) her chances to win Wimbly are not big (presuming all the best juniors will play)

Last edited by Bleeth : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 09:00 PM.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:17 PM   #2823
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
Of course you were sarcastic, but it was obviously ment as a comment on something i wrote and i just wanted to say i never wrote her form was awful (that's just not a word that can go in the same sentence with Ana), just that i think at her current form (and that is as i already wrote all based only on my view on her recent results) her chances to win Wimbly are not big (presuming all the best juniors will play)
I know you never said her form is awful, but usually amplification and sarcasm go together
I don't see anything wrong with her form. The only thing that stands in Ana's way to the top is the shoulder injury (or was it the elbow?) and if the surgery goes well then anything should be fine.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:50 AM   #2824
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

No stream...

(match is at 17:00 CET)
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:21 AM   #2825
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Amazing week for Ana

Don't know what to expect for today's match . . . Kromacheva is in perfect form, 15 wins in a row and she lost only 2 sets in those matches

GL Ana, just do your best and that's it

Too bad that final won't be streamed
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:08 PM   #2826
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
No stream...

(match is at 17:00 CET)

Ana should really check next time before she commits somewhere if they offer stream or not.

Good luck today!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:15 PM   #2827
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post

Ana should really check next time before she commits somewhere if they offer stream or not.

Good luck today!
IKR

She don't care about her fans
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:52 PM   #2828
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

^ Well, there's always been some kind of mystery surrounding Ana. You remember last year when you could barely find any photos with her, while other juniors her age had tons of photos on google? Or the fact that the official GS websites still don't have a profile pic for her? And now it seems that not one tournament she's taking part in has cameras around.

This must be a conspiracy
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:54 PM   #2829
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
This must be a conspiracy
I agree! When you consider how superior she is phisically to the rest of us mortals, you can't not think this is some MIB situation going on...
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:12 PM   #2830
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Match started, 1:0 Ana saved a break point
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:18 PM   #2831
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Can I shamelessly (is that even a word) ask you for updates every now and then? I'm never at home when she's playing
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #2832
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

2:1* Ana had a love game now
*2:2 now, Irina had a love game too
3:2* players have droped only one point on serve in last three games
*4:2 Ana broke
4:3*
*5:3 broke to love
6:3* set up

Last edited by yenac : Jun 23rd, 2013 at 04:38 PM.
yenac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:21 PM   #2833
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Hvalaaa
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:30 PM   #2834
country flag safinator

safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice safinator is just really nice

4*-2 konjuh

4-3*
safinator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM   #2835
country flag ma re

4:3* - Ana defended one of three BP's
Closed Thread