Ana Konjuh - Page 168 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #2506
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ana Konjuh

Omg what a rollercoaster to follow

Ana so amazing!

With the fact that Bencic is out of doubles, what are the scenarios regarding n1 ranking?
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #2507
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Ana is even gaining the attention of American tennis journalists, who usually wouldn't bother with juniors unless they are American (e.g. Townsend).

Richard Ingham Evans ‏@Ringham7 36m
Konjuh missed 1st SP in second set by netting a drive volley but ace clinched it. Then broken serving for match but broke back to win.

Richard Ingham Evans ‏@Ringham7
16 yr old Konjuh has power to spare & pulverises her cc fh but needs to learn a little more control. Major prospect.

Colette Lewis ‏@zootennis 34m
@Ringham7 Konjuh is 15 years old, not 16. Did you see the match points she saved by any chance?

Richard Ingham Evans ‏@Ringham7 28m
@zootennis You're right. Having trouble getting my head around fact she won OBowl at 14. Didn't see MP. Just end of 2nd set. Gutsy win.
RU90 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #2508
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
Omg what a rollercoaster to follow

Ana so amazing!

With the fact that Bencic is out of doubles, what are the scenarios regarding n1 ranking?
There are lot of combinations...time will tell...Ana has some 100+ points more than Belinda at a moment...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #2509
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Better lose tomorrow than the day after, that i would have hard time accepting.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #2510
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

She is a star
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #2511
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Play suspended now in Paris, good for Ana's doubles.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #2512
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Play suspended now in Paris, good for Ana's doubles.
Yes and then tomorrow she will have to play doubles QF, then singles SF and then possible doubles SF...
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #2513

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Did you all read that article in Dubrovacki? Her dad said that Ana is barely runing around the court and that he thought it was over
It also says that Kasatkina literaly cried
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #2514
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

I think the matches should start today.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #2515
country flag okramb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
Did you all read that article in Dubrovacki? Her dad said that Ana is barely runing around the court and that he thought it was over
It also says that Kasatkina literaly cried
I wish I could see that

But seriously, I think she can't win again...if that is true what her father is telling than this is really game over for Ana at Roland Garros...
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #2516

We said that two days ago
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #2517
country flag okramb

Ana's father:

Digao sam u jednom trenutku ruke, rekao, ne može ovo Ana dobiti. Međutim, servis je slušao na kraju. Do tada je dosta griješila na beckendu, forhendu, na servisu... Ruskinja je malo griješila, nije dala previše prilika Ani, a koristila je svaku njenu grešku. Ponavljam, na kraju je Anu izvukao servis

In one moment I gave up, Ana can't win this. But then she served well at the end of the match. Whole match she was making unforced errors at backhand, forehand and serve....The Russian girl didn't give a lot of chances to Ana and she take every Ana's UE. I repeat, in the end, Ana was saved by her serve.

Ana jedva ide po terenu. Odakle joj više snage? Sutra je u polufinalu čeka Lottner, koja je također dobila u tri seta. Međutim, sad, sat i pol nakon Kasatkine ima igrati četvrtfinale turnira parova. U kakvom će stanju Ana dočekati polufinale, e to će biti zanimljivo

Ana is barely moving on the court. From where does she pump that energy? Tomorrow in semis she has to play Lottner, but today, hour and a half after Kasatkina, she has to play doubles QF. In what state will Ana be tomorrow? Well, that's gonna be interesting.

Last edited by okramb : Jun 6th, 2013 at 05:02 PM.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #2518
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

They started doubles match right now.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #2519
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

she should feel much less pressure on doubles after winning the singles, that's the good thing
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #2520
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Don't get this the wrong way, but i seriously wish she loses tomorrow, i think i would cry if 6:1 6:2 for Bencic would happen. Not an usual statement from a big fan but that's how i feel right now. Wouldn't mind her winning the doubles though (wouldn't mind her winning the singles also of course, but that's just near to impossible)
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread