Ana Konjuh - Page 165 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #2461
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

3-6 7-6
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #2462
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Won the second set in tiebreak, 8:6, incredible
yenac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #2463
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Hahahaa Ana won the tie break!!!!

What's going through Kasatkina's head right now...

Last edited by okramb : Jun 6th, 2013 at 12:46 PM.
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #2464
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

She may be half-dead out there, but she's fighting. Now she has a foothold in the match and her opponent will be thinking about those match points.
RU90 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #2465
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
Ana is sucking blood form Kasatkina...

Kasatkina had 5-3 and serve and then Ana broke her serve. And then was 15-40 2 match points and Ana won that too

You will maybe win, but you will suffer
yep amazing fight from Ana
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #2466
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Bencic won 9-7 in the third maybe that's the reason why Ana simply don't wanna lose here...

To quote Zdravko Mamic: Nećeš razbojnice!!!
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #2467
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

What she's doing out there today is M O N U M E N T A L
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #2468
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
I don't know what you are talking about. Kyrgios isn't anything special on clay. why wouldn't he loose? Borna could beat him, too. Garin and especially Milojevic are beatable, too. Zverev is good, too.
I would say Quinzi maybe didn't give 100% (he is really doing well on pro tour).
We shell see the score tomorrow , i really don't have anything against a pleasant surprise but i'm not expecting it.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #2469
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Seems all the girls have super battles in QF. That shouldn't be the disadvantage for Ana.

Kulichkova - Lottner 7:6 5:7 0:0
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #2470
country flag okramb

3-6 7-6 1-0* if she have energy Kasatkina will lose!
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #2471
country flag okramb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Seems all the girls have super battles in QF. That shouldn't be the disadvantage for Ana.

Kulichkova - Lottner 7:6 5:7 0:0
It's not this match that is Ana's problem but 10 previous matches are...and injury as well
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #2472
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

If someone told that Ana's legs got some fat, it will for sure disappear after the tournament.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #2473
country flag okramb

3-6 7-6 *2-0

Ole!!!

Energy: Ana 10% - Kasatkina 90%

Mental state: Ana 150% - Kasatkina 5%
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #2474
country flag TeamUla

If she wins this game, to make it 3:0 it'll be pretty much over.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #2475
country flag okramb

Big battle in 3rd game but Ana is broken, it's now 3-6 7-6 2-1*
Closed Thread