Ana Konjuh - Page 164 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #2446
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Townsend doing Ana a favor at the moment (a break up), Nikola Milojević not so much (a set and a break up - his match will be followed by Ana's). We have our first 2013 semifinalist btw, Borna Coric made it in straights!
I remember when I was going on some U14 HTS( Croatian tennis association) tournament and I saw a kid that was around 10 beating the crap out of the kid that was 3-4 years older than him. I asked who this kid was, and someone told me, It's Borna Ćorić. I'm glad he made it that far in junior tennis, reaching the two semifinals in slams, I hope that Ana can follow his way today and win her Kasatkina match, ajmo Ana
yenac is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #2447
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Good stuff Borna, he took advantage of a good draw exactly as he should Unfortunately his chances of winning the whole thing are IMO slim to none, Garin, Milojevic and Zverev are too strong .

Last edited by Bleeth : Jun 6th, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #2448
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Milojevic finished his job against Quinzi, Ana should be soon on the court, GL Ana
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #2449
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
Good stuff Borna, he took advantage of a good draw exactly as he should Unfortunately his chances of winning the whole thing are IMO slim to none, Garin, Milojevic and Zverev are to strong .
Well...a good draw...Kyrgios and Djere were in his side of a draw but they lost...it's not Borna's fault...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #2450
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Not lookin good...
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #2451
country flag yenac

lost 4 games in a row after being 3:1 up to inconsistent on her serve
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #2452
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

It looks like game over...
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #2453
country flag yenac

There's nothing left in the tank obviously, shame, she's better than Kasatkina IMO but fatigue and injury are Ana's strongest opponents...
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #2454
country flag okramb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenac View Post
lost 4 games in a row after being 3:1 up to inconsistent on her serve
It's not inconsistent...it's shoulder pain...

She lost 5 games in a row...she can't anymore I'm afraid
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #2455
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

To quote Jim Morrison "this is the end my friend"

This hurts, but i'm more upset with what Taylor is doing, gift wrapping a grand slam title for Bencic after being 4:1 up
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #2456
country flag yenac

I think that she should go on surgery if that shoulder is bothering her in a way that she's not able to serve 100%, defeats on junior level can affect her self esteem. It's better to miss a season than making her condition even harder than it is.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #2457
country flag yenac

missed 0:40 in last game
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #2458
country flag Bleeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
Well...a good draw...Kyrgios and Djere were in his side of a draw but they lost...it's not Borna's fault...
Well only Kyrgios was in his part of the draw (and he obviously didn't really want to play 'cause there's no any reasonable explanation for that loss). That was obviously a horror draw, so maybe i haven't expressed myself right, it wasn't the easy draw, the draw just opened after Kyrgios went home and Borna took advantage of that. Djere he could meet only in the semis (and i was talking till now) and he lost to a better player IMO. All in all a great week for Borna but i can't see him going past Garin (Milojevic even less)
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #2459
country flag okramb

Ana is sucking blood form Kasatkina...

Kasatkina had 5-3 and serve and then Ana broke her serve. And then was 15-40 2 match points and Ana won that too

You will maybe win, but you will suffer
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #2460
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know what you are talking about. Kyrgios isn't anything special on clay. why wouldn't he loose? Borna could beat him, too. Garin and especially Milojevic are beatable, too. Zverev is good, too.
I would say Quinzi maybe didn't give 100% (he is really doing well on pro tour).
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread