Ana Konjuh - Page 160 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #2386
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
Huh, this was so difficult... please do not show at doubles today and rest well for tomorrow.
Yeah. She'd better forfeit, for her own sake It wouldn't be fair to cut Carol's chances off, though. Perhaps only if Carol would get that and ask Ana if she wants to concede the match, otherwise I don't see Ana asking Carol to get the walkover

As for the singles, Ana is lucky to have Kasatkina in the QF. I mean Kasatkina is good and on form, but you'd expect a tougher opponent in a GS QF.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #2387
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

I wish she would, but i can't imagine Ana withdrawing from doubles, let's than just pray for an quick 6:0 6:1 loss.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #2388
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

ITF junior facebook page:

Credit: Susan Mullane
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #2389
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I am not meaning to raise any issues, but is it just me or does Ana look bigger
It may just be the injury but it is important for her health and for the benefit of her career that she stay is skinny and muscly as possible

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #2390
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Just here to say kudos to Ana for pulling through this one, great effort
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #2391
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I am not meaning to raise any issues, but is it just me or does Ana look bigger
I thought it was just me imagining things so i didn't want to write anything, but yep, it looks that is the case.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #2392
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Yes, she certainly looks bigger. But I don't mind it at all if she keeps winning
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #2393
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

I think her legs got bigger not so much the upper part of her body. It happens when one pauses the usual trainig regime It takes longer to get back to how it used to be though... Actually she looks bigger on these photos, on the video she looked just like on those fedcup photos
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #2394
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

She has not been playing for months, it is completely normal to have gained a few pounds. She will get into shape in no time. As to the match, glad to see her pull through.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #2395
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Is she still in the doubles?

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #2396
country flag Markus

Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of

Hope this will be the last junior event and she will be able to stay healthy and start concentrate on 10K and 25K level, she has proved everything already on the junior level.
Markus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #2397
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus View Post
Hope this will be the last junior event and she will be able to stay healthy and start concentrate on 10K and 25K level, she has proved everything already on the junior level.
pleeeease Ana come to play US Open cuz I would be there in the middle weekend
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #2398
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
Is she still in the doubles?
Yes, her R2 doubles match should start soon
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #2399
country flag Markus

Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
pleeeease Ana come to play US Open cuz I would be there in the middle weekend
OK,but this should be the last one
Markus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #2400
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus View Post
As long as she's bound to a limited number of pro tournaments per year, I don't see any reason for quitting the juniors.
Closed Thread