Ana Konjuh - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 09:55 AM   #2221
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice
Re: Ana Konjuh

I don't know if she used merited increases, if she didn't there are 7 more + merited increases+ JE tournaments(she played 15k Bath,Casablanca 25k and Maribor)
yenac is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 10:18 AM   #2222
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenac View Post
I don't know if she used merited increases, if she didn't there are 7 more + merited increases+ JE tournaments(she played 15k Bath,Casablanca 25k and Maribor)
Merited Increases can only be used in Grand Slams and Premier Mandatories
BTW, Ana gets an extra tournament next year because she won Australian Open and she will get an extra tournament for every Grand Slam she makes the finals of or wins
Therefore, combined with Merited Increases, she will be able to potentially play 20 instead of 12
I am not sure if she would normally play that many

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 10:20 AM   #2223
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Hope her fitness didn't deteriorate too much during this injury break, cause she signed-up for doubles in RG as well. Under normal circumstances that wouldn't be a problem (even with playing finals yesterday), but I worry a little that she might burn out too soon this week. Hope I'm wrong. Some 3 hours until her first match.

Good luck kid
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 10:31 AM   #2224
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Well, I have to admit that I'm scared too,but Kulichkova's upset and the fact that Sorribes and Kontaveit are in bottom half do give hope in good outcome of this tournament. Go Ana
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #2225
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks

Supposingly during this off period she trained the whole time, only working on her fitness it will be tough for her, but if she gets over with her first two rounds the way we know she can it will get easier
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 10:38 AM   #2226
country flag yenac

I agree, I said that I'm not expecting an easy scoreline, but she should get two straight sets wins,then she'll get into the killer mode..
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 11:14 AM   #2227
country flag yenac

Off topic: Another upset Csoregi def. Kontaveit 6:4 7:6
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 11:17 AM   #2228
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett
What a complete waste
Still, Ana really has to be favourite now
Still, maybe she will be the next seed to fall

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 11:48 AM   #2229
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenac View Post
I agree, I said that I'm not expecting an easy scoreline, but she should get two straight sets wins,then she'll get into the killer mode..
Yes, that would be a good word for it The thing we're waiting for
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 11:56 AM   #2230
country flag yenac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Yes, that would be a good word for it The thing we're waiting for
On AO she turned in that mode against Kiick in that 6:0 6:1 victory which was the turning point for her, she needs somethin similar here to boost her confidence even more
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 01:27 PM   #2231
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

The other half of the draw with Krejcikova, Bencic, Townsend, Schmiedlova, Sorribes is surely stronger, but i fear that even Uberalova, Danilina, Kulichkova, Lottner are gonna be too much for Ana in this state (not even loosing to Boulter or Stojanovic is out of the question). Hope she proves me completely wrong, but i just can't see her winning this.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 01:40 PM   #2232
country flag ma re

Soon on court (two matches that preceded her's are both over)!
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 01:51 PM   #2233
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

3-0 with 2 breaks up already. Good start
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 01:51 PM   #2234
country flag yenac

*3:0 up, so far only 2 points lost
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 01:53 PM   #2235
country flag yenac

3:1
Closed Thread