Ana Konjuh - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #1981
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
My name doesn't end in -ic and I'm Croat.
I thought you were Polish
And I have already admitted I was wrong
I have been to Croatia twice and every person I met whose name didn't end in -ic was a foreigner
I knew that Jurak/Durak was Croatian though because I have a friend whose last name is Durak and he is definitely Croatian
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Ana will lose substantial amount of points (100) tomorrow on the junior list, but if my calculations are correct she'll remain #1 - by less than 15 points. Both her and Siniakova were defending points this week and neither played a junior tournament (according to my knowledge) so Siniakova will land at around 1191 and Ana at 1205.

As for next week, both of them have points to defend at Bonfiglio, but neither will play again so Siniakova will lose 170 singles points and Ana 100 doubles points (doubles points are divided by 4 in juniors so that's better). Lottner, currently at #3, is trailing by some 350 points behind Siniakova so she's not a threat unless she does something spectuacular in Paris. And btw, Ana is not defending anything in Paris - Siniakova will have some small(ish) points to defend.
Ana will lose 150 from this week (excluding Doubles) and Siniakova will lose 250 next... (excluding Doubles)
Where are you getting this Points info from

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #1982
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I thought you were Polish
I am Croat living in Poland with Czech and Hungarian roots.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #1983
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
I am Croat living in Poland with Czech and Hungarian roots.
Ooh
I love all of those countries
Hungary is beautiful
And there language is a tiny bit Estonian
I like the Czech Republic but I LOOOOOOVE Poland
Krakow, Torun, Biala Tatrzanska
Amazing
Still, nothing is as good as Lviv

Old May 19th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #1984
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Chingching, where are you from then?
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #1985
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
Chingching, where are you from then?
I live in Sydney but my Mum is Dutch and my Dad is Estonian
I may only be 15 but as my parents love to travel, have the means to do so and have relatives in the region, I have been to many places and over 90% of Europe

Old May 19th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #1986
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

The dynamic must be interesting in your household

Anyway, The draw is out and Ana is indeed playing. Her first round is against 5th seed Pemra Ozgen, so she can only win if she's 100% healthy and doesn't have the usual 1st round bump Donna beat her in Turkey but it was in three sets, so I don't know about Ana's chances
Good news is that is she wins she's playing another WC.

Last edited by LittlestThing : May 19th, 2013 at 03:19 PM.
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #1987
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

ozgen is a decent player, but i would favor ana if she is well prepared. good luck!
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #1988
country flag chingching

Quote:
The dynamic must be interesting in your household

Anyway, The draw is out and Ana is indeed playing. Her first round is against 5th seed Pemra Ozgen, so she can only win if she's 100% healthy and doesn't have the usual 1st round bump Donna beat her in Turkey but it was in three sets, so I don't know about Ana's chances
Yeah life at my house is very interesting
I think Ana has an excellent chance against Ozgen if she is in Top Form as this is clay, Donna did not play well that tournament and that Donna is not much better than Ana
Still, no shame in losing this match
Good Luck!!

Old May 19th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #1989
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Her first round is against 5th seed Pemra Ozgen, so she can only win if she's 100% healthy and doesn't have the usual 1st round bump Donna beat her in Turkey but it was in three sets, so I don't know about Ana's chances
Ugh, too bad it's not WC first, then Ozgen. Ana would have a much better chance of picking up 8 points and would have some match practice going in against Ozgen.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #1990
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

GL Ana!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:10 AM   #1991
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

It's frustrating not knowing anything about Ana's current form, but in ideal conditions I think she could handle this sort of opposition. Looking on the bright side, if she manages somehow to eliminate a seeded player in R1, she can't face another one until the QF. Of course, whatever happens this'll be a valuable experience for Ana and definately a nice build-up for the French.

Good luck
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:56 PM   #1992
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

there will be live scores on the ift scoreboard http://scores.itftennis.com/?alias=itf
match starts in about 2.5-3 hours
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:21 PM   #1993
country flag okramb

okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all

Today's win would lunch her up for more then 100 spots...

She would be around #760 if manage to win today...

Good luck Ana!!!
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1994
country flag croat123

starts off with a df...
Old May 21st, 2013, 03:21 PM   #1995
country flag croat123

and then four points in a row to hold
1-0*