Ana Konjuh - Page 132 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #1966
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Konjuh

And week after Casablanca Ana will play another 25K in Maribor
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #1967
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
i really hope ana is physically fit and ready to catch up to townsend and bencic in terms of seniors results. from everything she's shown, she's a class or two above each of them.
This
Townsend is OK but not on Clay: Bel is just not as good
Ana is the best
I am curious how she'd go against Siniakova though since she has been in amazing form
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #1968
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
She's not on acceptance list for Casablanca :/ (http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028844)
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #1969
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

if she wasn't originally on the list, then she won't show up as an mdwc on the itftennis list. it doesn't mean she didn't get an mdwc
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #1970
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Fingers crossed she makes it far there, I might manage to somehow watch it! But after looking at that list (with Tomljanovic, Hercog) chances are she won't.

Hope the draw is kind to her in Cassablanca, she always has rusty starts
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #1971
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post

Fingers crossed she makes it far there, I might manage to somehow watch it! But after looking at that list (with Tomljanovic, Hercog) chances are she won't.

Hope the draw is kind to her in Cassablanca, she always has rusty starts
Isn't she of Slovenian heritage and wasn't her sister born there?
Old May 15th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #1972

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

^ Maribor is her sister's place of birth, but I always thought that was just a coincidence

They all look very Croatian (if there is such thing) to me and Konjuh is a common surname in the area where they live
Old May 15th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #1973
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
^ Maribor is her sister's place of birth, but I always thought that was just a coincidence

They all look very Croatian (if there is such thing) to me and Konjuh is a common surname in the area where they live
Her mother is slovenian, sister was born there because of war.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Her mother is slovenian, sister was born there because of war.
Oh, really? Kind of like me
Never heard her mom speak so I coudn't tell...
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #1975

So she's not playing Casablanca?
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #1976
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

MD is not out yet, why do you say that ?
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #1977
country flag chingching

I know this is going to sound extremely ignorant but I thought that Konjuh was a Slovenian last name because if it was Croatian it would end in -ic

Still, I have much to learn about the Balkans
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #1978
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Ana will lose substantial amount of points (100) tomorrow on the junior list, but if my calculations are correct she'll remain #1 - by less than 15 points. Both her and Siniakova were defending points this week and neither played a junior tournament (according to my knowledge) so Siniakova will land at around 1191 and Ana at 1205.

As for next week, both of them have points to defend at Bonfiglio, but neither will play again so Siniakova will lose 170 singles points and Ana 100 doubles points (doubles points are divided by 4 in juniors so that's better). Lottner, currently at #3, is trailing by some 350 points behind Siniakova so she's not a threat unless she does something spectuacular in Paris. And btw, Ana is not defending anything in Paris - Siniakova will have some small(ish) points to defend.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #1979
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I know this is going to sound extremely ignorant but I thought that Konjuh was a Slovenian last name because if it was Croatian it would end in -ic

Still, I have much to learn about the Balkans
My name doesn't end in -ic and I'm Croat.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #1980

Quote:
MD is not out yet, why do you say that ?
It was just a question, because I was confused; I looked at the qualies AL and one girl that I saw was a QWC on the Qdraw was on it, so I assumed MDWCs would be there (on the acceptant lists) too.

But yeah, now reading a page back I remembered that posters here have already concluded that it might just be because she was not originaly on the list. Sorry if I confused you, it was not my intent to spread wrong info or something
Closed Thread