Ana Konjuh - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #1936
country flag daddy

daddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ana Konjuh

This was filmed in April

http://dnevnik.hr/showbuzz/inmagazin...---282051.html
daddy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1937
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

http://www.hts.hr/novosti/1729-ani-p...rnir-u-briselu

The world's best junior Ana Konjuh soon after a two-month break back competitive tennis.
- I had problems with pain in the elbow, and I will perform at the tournament in Bath in mid-March has decided to take a break so I healed injury. I rested, regularly go to therapy and is now finally all right. I'm training for a few days, and no pain - says Ana.
- Ana played like he had never had a break, everything is all right, the only thing that has not served in full force, but it will be this week's turn - happy and coach young people from Dubrovnik, Zagreb resident Christian Schneider. As things stand, Ana would tournaments could return very soon, and there are even chances for her comeback performance at the WTA tournament in Brussels.
- There are some chances to get a wild card to play in Brussels (starts May 20). It would be good to be able to see where she is currently comparing to the female players from the world's top-and 100 '. If you do not play for Belgium, planned appearance at a small ITF tournament in Spain, which would then be a dress rehearsal for the junior Roland Garros - explains Ana's father Mario Konjuh. Of course, the expectation of the first junior world still are when it comes to Grand Slam tournaments. Can after the Australian Open to celebrate in Paris?
- I'm sure that the pressure winning the title there, but I can deal with that - announcing Ana.
(google translator)
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #1938
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Confident or stupid? After such a break to play first ever WTA tournament and a Premier one? Not sure, time will tell. She started hitting only now
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #1939
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

That tournament in Spain is 10 000$ Girona, same week as WTA Bruxelles. I would rather like to see her in Spain as she will certainly have chance for more matches which she desperately needs before RG.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #1940
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

So her choice for that week is a P1 or a 10k?
She should settle for a 25-50k...
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #1941
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Well, as crazy as it may sound, I'll say it: Brussels might be an interesting idea. It would definately be a new experience, a chance to see how good she is compared to some girls ranked hundreds of places ahead and, who knows, she might even draw some no-name wild card and earn herself a win in a Premier event (I know, sounds insane, but it is possible).

As for a 10k, of course that would be a safer route, but I'm not sure that's her level, even after a long break. I'd probably rather see her in Brussels, cause at least it would be something new for her. Besides, it wouldn't hurt so bad to lose to a top 50 player than to (possibly) lose to someone ranked 500 in the world - which is quite unlikely, but you never know.

Either way, it'll be interesting to see what happens.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1942
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

First and foremost, her team has to make sure Ana's fit and do adequate training leading up to the tournament

Brussels is 32D, correct? So she would earn 60 pts winning the 1st round, that almost equals winning the whole 50K

Personally I would be very excited to see her play a Premier event (in fact, any event) as long as she's no longer bugged by the injuries
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #1943
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Ana withdraw from 10K in Girona.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #1944
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

It was announced but... Ana did in fact enter Junior French Open
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #1945
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Ok...I'm just happy with the fact that Ana is feeling good and does not have problem with injury. Just hope it stays like that. Also, I believe in her words she hasn't lost on form a lot as I know that feeling. As someone who practiced tennis for 7 years I know it more important physical condition than "tennis form". She will need matches and that can be problem, but with 5,6 days just playing tennis it will be ok, rhythm and feeling will be back fastly. Now, it is only about dealing with pressure after long time with no matches...
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #1946
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I think both are bad
Really 25Ks are what she needs right now

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #1947
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Siniakova, Townsend, Bencic all playing junior RG. Ana will have to be ready, all 3 girls lately had good results in pro tennis.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 9th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #1948
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Siniakova, Townsend, Bencic all playing junior RG. Ana will have to be ready, all 3 girls lately had good results in pro tennis.
I am shocked Townsend is playing
The only problems are Siniakova and Anett
Taylor is bad on Clay and Belinda is one of the most overranked players in both Pros and Juniors.

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 9th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #1949
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a glorious beacon of light ianchohr is a glorious beacon of light ianchohr is a glorious beacon of light ianchohr is a glorious beacon of light ianchohr is a glorious beacon of light ianchohr is a glorious beacon of light ianchohr is a glorious beacon of light ianchohr is a glorious beacon of light ianchohr is a glorious beacon of light ianchohr is a glorious beacon of light ianchohr is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm i think Belinda is doing great and also i think Kulichikova will be tough.... even she is not that high ranked anymore in the Juniors. All top juniors are playing!
ianchohr is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #1950
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ana got a QWC for next week's (starts in 2 days) $50K+H Saint Gaudens
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread