Ana Konjuh - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:26 AM   #1846
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Iris, Antonia, Mario, Antonia and Antea
Ana looks older than Antonia

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:29 AM   #1847
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Pic was taken after orange bowl, andrea is missing. She has wedding in April.
juan pablo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #1848
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Pic was taken after orange bowl, andrea is missing. She has wedding in April.
Is she already getting married
That is quite young

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #1849
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

She is still at $25,000 Edgbaston list with JE. Tomorrow is withdraw deadline.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #1850
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Still in ?

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #1851
country flag juan pablo

It's public fact, check by yourself.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #1852
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Still in ?
No but just this time I will assume you don't know where to check http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028763 (click "acceptance list")
guichard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #1853
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
It's public fact, check by yourself.

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1854
country flag volume3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
No but just this time I will assume you don't know where to check http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028763 (click "acceptance list")
tnx, I didnt know...I never use that site + when I click on acceptance list it shows nothing

Its not like I asked for her first round result (that its usually easy to find) or asked something it was already answered here

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #1855
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
tnx, I didnt know...I never use that site + when I click on acceptance list it shows nothing

Its not like I asked for her first round result (that its usually easy to find) or asked something it was already answered here
Ok now you know for the future. She withdrew yesterday

Don't know why it doesn't work for you. But after clicking on acceptance list , you should see the main draw list , qualifying list, alternate liet and then the withdrawal list
guichard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #1856
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

The new blog entry on the ITF site is here: http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/new...s-amazing.aspx
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1857
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

WOW Kinda happy this will be her last year as a Junior time start making it big On Pro Tour Go Ana Konjuh

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery

S. Crawford | L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #1858
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ana talks ... meeting Novak Djokovic in her third blog next Wednesday.
interesting, Ana said her favorite player is Federer in 2011, not sure if she's changed her mind in the past two years
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #1859
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
interesting, Ana said her favorite player is Federer in 2011, not sure if she's changed her mind in the past two years
Well it doesn't say Nole is her favorite player, only that she met him. And given he is #1 and a good chunk of his spare time is now spent meeting people, no wonder she had a chance to talk to him somewhere. Young players always hang around current stars (for promotional purposes as well), so Ana is probably just doing the same when she gets a chance.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #1860
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Well it doesn't say Nole is her favorite player, only that she met him. And given he is #1 and a good chunk of his spare time is now spent meeting people, no wonder she had a chance to talk to him somewhere. Young players always hang around current stars (for promotional purposes as well), so Ana is probably just doing the same when she gets a chance.
yeh, in fact I'm more than happy that she's the chance to meet Djoker and maybe got some idea/advice (even not as easy transferring to her game)

Ana looks pretty serious about her transition into pro to me, and has a very clear vision of the challenges ahead, unlike many others who're just semi-enthusiastic about leveling up the game while spending much of the time tweeting their one-off fluke and providing totally uninspired results on court for the rest of the year

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Mar 27th, 2013 at 06:56 PM.
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread