Ana Konjuh - Page 120 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #1786
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

We're in for something interesting, that's for sure. Good luck Ana - what better way to open the tournament than with a real challenge!
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #1787
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
Do agree that this is not the best draw, but why would Carina be such a huge favorite ? We are still (despite of her good results lately) talking about a junior here, so if Ana is such a huge dog to a junior than she's not as good as i thought. I see a loss as a realistic possibility here, but i don't see such a huge gap between them (on the other hand i might just be overestimating Ana's quality)
relax

i remember in Kuala Lumpur, vladekCRO called Donna a clear favourite before she lost to BMS in the first round, so i'm guessing he doesn't want Ana to be jinxed again this time
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #1788
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

I admit that I didn't knew anything about BMS, I just looked at her ranking and Donna was 100 places above BMS, and that was enough for me to put Donna in "huge favorite" position

I still think that Corina is big favorite tomorrow, she is well established on ITF circuit and has many respectable wins in 2012 (Pironkova, Koehler, Amanmuradova, Vekic . . ) while Ana is still new here . . . she is very talented and it would be terrific if she could win, I really hope that she can make it

It's probably good time for me to stop predicting who will win when our girls are in action
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #1789
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

You should stop loking only at ranking and make predicting with that one element. BMS isn't some anonymus player and some other players have unmerited ranking...
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #1790
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not too hopeful after the scores in qualifying. hopefully she makes it through. at the end of the day, she needs to be able to beat players like corina eventually.
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #1791
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

i mean Ana surely has the chance, Carina hasn't played any ITF event this year until last week at Sutton where she was the runner-up, so really not a lot about her form lately, would be an interesting match indeed

thing bugs me is that this is the first round and i love Carina a lot too and really want both go far in the tournament
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #1792
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

They are playing first match on court 3 at 10 AM (UK time)...11 AM in Croatia...

C'mon Ana
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #1793
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Never seen Carina play before, What style style Carina play, Counterpuncher or Aggressive baseline ? anyway i give Ana Konjuh the edge due too the fact she have played player ranked higher such as Urszula Radwańska.

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #1794
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Never seen Carina play before, What style style Carina play, Counterpuncher or Aggressive baseline ? anyway i give Ana Konjuh the edge due too the fact she have played player ranked higher such as Urszula Radwańska.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC7Du3jkNJc
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #1795
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Ajmo!!!

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #1796
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

So happy she qualified! Tough first round but I'm confident she'll pull it out!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #1797
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
We're in for something interesting, that's for sure. Good luck Ana - what better way to open the tournament than with a real challenge!
Love this positive attitude ma re! And totally agree! There's only upside for Ana at this point in her career. I want her to win of course, but a loss is not going to mean anything but a learning experience that will benefit her later.
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #1798
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

From http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #1799
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is playing at the moment, anyone else following?
She holds at the start for 1-0*
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #1800
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I'll be following (probably on and off)...nice start so far.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread