Ana Konjuh - Page 119 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #1771
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
http://scores.itftennis.com/?alias=i...=1&language=en

Ana has started her match.

Ajmo !!!
Can't open your link
I've tried to find it manually on ITF site but no livescores anywhere...
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #1772
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

From 2:5 to 7:5 in tai break and a first set !!!
She is incredible !
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #1773
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

http://www.livescorehunter.com/Lives...re-Tennis.html

Try here! Go to Other ITF Women's Circuit Tournaments than to Bath Livescore#2/Results
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #1774
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

now it works!

thanks a lot ivananda
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #1775
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Hi! I'm new on this forum (though I've been looking through it for quite a while now...) and I thought I'd start posting in a small thread like this one sice GMs kind of scare me.

I've been following Ana's results since the US open, which was when I first saw her name on the draw and saw that she was Croatian. Her results since have been so impressive

As for this match that's happening right now, I agree, it's really impressive. Not only she came back from 2-5 down in the tiebreak, she was also 1-4 down in the first set and then won the next 4 games
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #1776
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Ana won 7-6 6-3
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #1777
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
http://www.livescorehunter.com/Lives...re-Tennis.html

Try here! Go to Other ITF Women's Circuit Tournaments than to Bath Livescore#2/Results
excellent, thanks!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #1778
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #1779
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
Ana won 7-6 6-3
I just opened the livescore and it's over

glad she won
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #1780
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

And now the real stuff

Good job so far, minus the hiccup in the first match, and it's a great field so I'm really looking forward to the draw here!
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #1781
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Ana was down 2-5 in tie break and she won that
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #1782
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

MD is out, witthoeft for first round. Third seed.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #1783
country flag TimeyWimey

ouch, really
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #1784
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Terrible draw

Carina is huge favorite, but I believe that Ana can make surprise.

Ajmo
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #1785
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Terrible draw

Carina is huge favorite, but I believe that Ana can make surprise.

Ajmo
Do agree that this is not the best draw, but why would Carina be such a huge favorite ? We are still (despite of her good results lately) talking about a junior here, so if Ana is such a huge dog to a junior than she's not as good as i thought. I see a loss as a realistic possibility here, but i don't see such a huge gap between them (on the other hand i might just be overestimating Ana's quality)

Last edited by Bleeth : Mar 12th, 2013 at 04:32 PM.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread