Ana Konjuh - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #1726
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
She will use JE
I'm kinda new here, can someone please explain what JE means and how it works?
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #1727
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
From Wikipedia: "In 1997, the ITF began the Junior Exempt project to help the world's top junior girls to transition to the professional level.[5] The Junior Exempt project provides wild cards into ITF Women's Circuit events to the girls who ended the year in the top 10 of the world rankings. The number and tournament level of wild cards received depends on how high a player finishes in the top 10. Beginning with the 2007 season, the Junior Exempt project expanded to include the top 10 Boys, who receive wild cards into Futures events." - welcome aboard, btw
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #1728
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
Welcome

Here how it works

Junior Exempt http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/pla...or-exempt.aspx

Girls' Junior Exempt Project

The Junior Exempt Project was launched in 1997 in order to help talented players make the transition between the ITF Junior Circuit and the Professional Circuits. Players who end the year ranked in the top 10 qualify for the Junior Exempt Project.

The Junior Exempt positions are allocated according to the following criteria:-

The year-end number 1 ranked girls’ singles player according to the year-end ITF Junior Ranking will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at one (1) ITF Women's Circuit event up to and including $100,000 prize-money level and two (2) ITF Women’s Circuit events up to and including $75,000 prize-money level.

The year-end number 2 ranked girls’ singles player according to the year-end ITF Junior Ranking will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at two (2) ITF Women’s Circuit events up to and including $75,000 prize-money level and direct entry into the Main Draw at one (1) ITF Women’s Circuit event up to and including $50,000 prize-money level.

The year-end number 3-5 ranked girls’ singles players according to the year-end ITF Junior Ranking will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at two (2) ITF Women’s Circuit events up to and including $50,000 prize-money level and direct entry into the Main Draw at one (1) ITF Women’s Circuit event up to and including $25,000 prize-money level.

The year-end number 6-10 ranked girls’ singles players according to the year-end ITF Junior Ranking will be offered direct entry into the Main Draw at three (3) ITF Women’s Circuit events up to and including $25,000 prize-money level.
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #1729
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Thanks guys
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #1730
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

She made it into qualifications, maybe she wont use JE?
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #1731
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Read one more time; she will use JE for two 50k and one 25k in USA.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #1732
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

I haven't seen any text.
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #1733
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

When smb use JE thats clearly mark on entry list. Example:
http://beta.itftennis.com/procircuit...tid=1100028712
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #1734
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't she going to use JE for 50K Osprey...
Siniakova got to use it instead

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:54 AM   #1735
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Tournaments are only allowed 1 JE spot, and since Siniakova ended 2012 with higher junior ranking, she gets the priority for the spot if both tried to enter.
juki is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #1736
country flag vladekCRO

Have you seen who will play in Ospray? 20 players from top 100, it's good that she will not waste WC there .

Chingching, I think that I somewhere read that she will use them in Dothan and Charlottesville next month.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #1737
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Have you seen who will play in Ospray? 20 players from top 100, it's good that she will not waste WC there .

Chingching, I think that I somewhere read that she will use them in Dothan and Charlottesville next month.
OK
There are so many 50s there I dint know which one
This one is strong because it is Miami Week 2 before Charleston so all these players probably want Green Clay practice

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #1738
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Ana's AO final opponent, Katerina Siniakova, is in a 10K final at the end of this week. It's obvisously not as packed as Bath, but of she won 4 matches, I don't doubt Ana can win at least a match or two, having shown she was able to beat the likes of U-Rad.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #1739
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Any body know when the q draw comes out?

And the girl she double bagglled in fed cup won a 10k, so I like of think Ana has good chances to do well in bath
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #1740
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
Any body know when the q draw comes out?

And the girl she double bagglled in fed cup won a 10k, so I like of think Ana has good chances to do well in bath
sunday after 6 pm (local time)
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread