Ana Konjuh - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #1666
country flag daddy

daddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ana Konjuh

Wow, Bravo Ana!!!!!
daddy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #1667
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

I still can't believe this happened...what a great win!
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #1668
country flag ultimate mug

ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice ultimate mug is just really nice

hi. just registered here only to say this. im huge fan of ana since i saw her playing in wimbledon junirors. she was so noticeable,playing with belinda bencic together,i was amazed she was only 14 at the time. im surprised that there is thread here about her dating before even wimbledon so well done Sir who spotted her first.im form poland and huge fan of our girls but so happy that ana beat ulka its huge win for her,shes already one of my favorite players and i know she will be huge in the future.best of luck Ana
ultimate mug is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #1669
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
What's her match win streak now?
Well, the win streak is over--though not in singles. Her Fed Cup W-L record is now 4-1 (3-0 in singles, 1-1 in doubles).

And of those three singles wins, one was a double bagel and one was against #36 in the world
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #1670
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
What's her match win streak now?
Her winning streak in singles is now 21-0....
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #1671
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I was right
Although I thought that her and Darija would win the Doubles

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #1672
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #1673
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

great video...iva looks happier than ana haha
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #1674
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Her hitting power is so impressive that shot at 5-5 looked like she was a tour vet.

You wouldn't think she is 15
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #1675
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
great video...iva looks happier than ana haha
I like it shows great maturity and great sign when she get on the wta tour.
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #1676
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

very nice photos from Nir Keidar (shared in Ana's website http://www.anakonjuh.net/fedcup.html#prettyPhoto )

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Feb 10th, 2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #1677
country flag TimeyWimey

interesting pic, from Les Petits As 2011 in France

Ana was with Ivana Jorovic who was also in this Fed Cup representing Serbia for the first time

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #1678
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #1679
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

"DonnaVekic Donna Vekic 15h
Who thinks I should draw on her face? @konjuhana"

Donna Poor baby Ana is dead after such an intense week

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1680
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, now she'll probably take a bit of time to rest and then get on with the preparations for Spring. And it could be a very interesting Spring...

But also, let's not forget the other moments of this FC weekend, like the match against Sasnovich which was tricky to say the least, with Ana having quite a lot of trouble against a player who is barely in top 400. Ana is showing tremendous potential, but is still far from extreme consistency, as one would expect of course, from a player this young.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread