Ana Konjuh - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #1576
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

What is creepy?

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #1577
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

How is it creepy
There is nothing inappropriate about this at all
If you think this is creepy what did you think of Donna's Australian Open dress

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #1578
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Accidentaly a minute ago I ran into an interesting bit of info for Croatian fans...Večeras u 21 sat na Jabuka TV u emisiji Sportska spika jedna od gošći je Ana Konjuh!

(it's about her tv show appearance scheduled for this evening on one of the local stations)

Last edited by ma re : Jan 30th, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #1579
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^
Puno hvala na obavijesti, ne bih inače znao!
Baš ću to pogledati!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1580
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Opet će pričat kako je presretna zbog zadnja 4 trofeja i kako se sad fokusira na Fed cup i ITF-ove.

Bla bla
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:58 AM   #1581
country flag crotennis2

crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
How is it creepy
There is nothing inappropriate about this at all
If you think this is creepy what did you think of Donna's Australian Open dress
No, comments on young girls were a little creepy and I made comment that Donna looked like a child, not making Just different sense I have.
crotennis2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:03 PM   #1582
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you who couldn't see Ana's latest tv interview yesterday, just a few interesting details; eventhough 99% of what's been said are things we already know, it was interesting to hear her say that she is not at all impressed by players whose matches she watched during qualie rounds of seniors in Melbourne and that she thinks she could beat many of them without problems - talk about confidence - and also a confirmation that when it comes to junior tennis, her coach said she will only play grand slams and nothing else. They also said they'll be taking it a step at a time in seniors, first with some 15k's, then with 25k's, after those some 50k's and so on - not that we didn't know it already, but thought I'd mention it as well.

It was a funny interview, a few jokes by the host here and there, Ana quiet and polite as always, but you can pretty much sense that she is getting tired of answering the same questions over and over and over again
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:09 PM   #1583

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report! Nice to see she feels confident. Poor girl, she'll have to get used to reply to the same questions a gazillion times if she becomes the new GOAT

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:58 PM   #1584
country flag ma re

Oh and, half jokingly she said that when her coach and she are playing "for real" (at full strenght) she usually loses like 6:1, 6:2 but added that she stands a better chance on clay. Really looking forward to Spring now
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1585

Can't wait either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Here are my videos of Donna at the Australian Open

This one is from Donna's first round win over Hlavackova. I wasn't in the best position because the umpires chair, fence and umbrella are in the way a lot of the time So sorry about that. But I thought I would post it anyway

And here is Donna practicing with Ana Konjuh a few hours before her second round against Wozniacki

BlueTrees posted this in Donna's thread. Thanks BlueTrees!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:46 PM   #1586
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Thanks for the report! Nice to see she feels confident. Poor girl, she'll have to get used to reply to the same questions a gazillion times if she becomes the new GOAT
really not getting into these, but heard from multiple sources saying Ana is training incredibly hard and is very self-disciplined, so GOAT or not, to me, she's already training like a champion, and time will take care of her dream
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:54 PM   #1587
country flag ma re

Just thought we should save this to remember...

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:59 PM   #1588

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:27 PM   #1589

From Donna's Fb

"Thanks to Milan Bandic, major of Zagreb, for nice words of support before our trip to Israel for Fed Cup. The team is currently training in Zagreb. Nice to have such support!

Hvala g.Milanu Bandicu, gradonacelniku Grada Zagreba, za tople rijeci potpore prije naseg Fed Cup tima puta u Izrael. Ponosna sam na dres s grbom!"

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:17 PM   #1590
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

very interested to see how this goes...