Ana Konjuh - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #1531
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She will play 2 50Ks in America, 1 25K in GBR and 2 15Ks
If she can for example:
Make 2 50K SFs, Final 25K and win 1 15K, RU in other, she should gain her 133 points if my maths is right
Ooooo oooo what are you talking about? Come back down to the earth, give her a breath.

We need to enjoy in this great result know and not to expect anything until that happened.

PS Thank you fo shedule.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #1532
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
Ooooo oooo what are you talking about? Come back down to the earth, give her a breath.

We need to enjoy in this great result know and not to expect anything until that happened.

PS Thank you fo shedule.
You are right I am just so excited to finally have a complete player who also has a strong head and is only 15
That's fine
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #1533
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Volim Anu više čak od Donnu. Oba su velike talenti ali Ana je posebna!
Vjerujem da ona može pobijediti sve Šleme za juniori jer sada ne ma nikog tko bi mogao dobro boriti s njom. Možda Taylor Townsend ili Belinda Bencic ali samo one.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #1534
country flag Lucas Zarich

Lucas Zarich is an unknown quantity at this point

In ITF web site (http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/pla...009551)Mirjana Lucic Career High Singles N2 (31/12/1996)

But if:

Mirjana Lucic in 1996 Year End Rank Juniors was N2 (N1 Mauresmo(FRA))

Then win "Australian Hardcourt Championships" Grade 1 (18/1/1997)
Then win "Australian Open Junior Championships" Grade A (26/1/1997) (in singles and doubles).

Was she N1 in february 1997?

Lučić turned professional in April 1997 at the age of 15 (born 9 march 1982) and:

win Bol WTA Title (Tier IV & V now International)(4 may 1997)
Runnerup Strasbourg WTA Title (Tier III, now Premier)(24 may 1997)(lost with Steffi Graff)
Lucas Zarich is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #1535
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Zarich View Post
In ITF web site (http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/pla...009551)Mirjana Lucic Career High Singles N2 (31/12/1996)

But if:

Then win "Australian Open Junior Championships" Grade A (26/1/1997) (in singles and doubles).

Lučić turned professional in April 1997 at the age of 15 (born 9 march 1982) and:

Runnerup Strasbourg WTA Title (Tier III, now Premier)(24 may 1997)(lost with Steffi Graff)
Yes, it all seems very similar, but tennis has changed immensely since the late 90's. Miki was then one of the first to introduce this power play that nowdays everybody goes for (Ana included), and that's why she was so superior in those times. These days, girls can't come out at 15 and conquer the tour or reach #1 at 16 like Hingis, cause almost everybody goes for strenght and the 20-somethings usually have it much more than the kids. There were also no age restrictions back then, of course.

But yes, we can dream...
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #1536
country flag Potapovushina
Losing sensation for you my love I fear

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

They had Erin Routliffe (on the right) cheering for them.

New GOAT in town.

Singles final's poster

Video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #1537
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Zarich View Post

But if:

Yes but you have to know two things:

1. tennis back then was not tennis like it is today, it was much less physical game then is now and it was easier to younger players to make quick success

2. Mirjana Lucic was outstanding tennis talent and she would rule the tennis world along side with Martina Hingis those days if there was not her crazy family situation...it's a sad,sad story...

Comparation between Lucic and Konjuh? Hmmm, i don't know...like I sad tennis is different game today than it was back then...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #1538
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i think mauresmo was still number 1 (despite miki beating her a bunch of times and winning the us open and australian back to back). miki would have been number 1 if she continued playing juniors tournaments, but she was busy winning wta events and doubles slams
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #1539
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Who are the people with Ana in this picture? (Is the guy in blue Karlovic's trainer?)
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #1540
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Who are the people with Ana in this picture? (Is the guy in blue Karlovic's trainer?)
According to THIS article, it's her fitness coach, as the other one is her main coach and the chick is, if I'm not mistaken some former pro...
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #1541

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it's Majoli and the blonde guy on the left seems to be her coach, according to the picture posted just before
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #1542

Ana is back home!

"Feels good to be home with my family ... Had two amazing weeks at Aussie open ! Thanks everyone for their support Gonna miss you guys. #loveyou"
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #1543
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Left one is her main coach, Kristian Schneider and the other one is Slaven Hrvoj, her fitness coach (he is working witk Karlovic and Cilic, too). The third one is Iva Majoli, of course.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #1544
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

http://www.hrt.hr/index.php?id=enz&tx_ttnews[cat]=377&cHash=e289e8e05b

Ana on Crotian national TV ... Dnevnik3 (27.1.2013) 14:30

Last edited by ivananda : Jan 30th, 2013 at 02:04 PM.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #1545
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad she's not playing Perin Memorial (G1) in Umag. Then I could see her. But I guess she's moving to Pro-circuit already.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread