Ana Konjuh - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #1516
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

So happy for Ana!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #1517
country flag daddy

daddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Well, some WC's might be ready, but it's still a tough task to achieve IMO. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed though
I remember reading the interview with her father where he stated that she was offered a wild card for Miami but they turned it down. He thought that it would not be good for her to wrestle with more experience players just yet.
daddy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #1518
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

http://dubrovacki.hr/clanak/47751/sl...rili-sampanjac

An article is on croatian. This is for those one who don't understand.

Ana's fadher said that Ana will play in second half of march 25k in England. After that she will play two 50k in the USA. Before that (11th and 18th of March) she will play two 15k in England. She will play RG and Wimbledon. He also said that she got WC for AO Qualifiers2014 because she won juniors AO but he said that it would be nice if she can be around 250 position so that she wont need WC
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #1519
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Ana's fadher said that Ana will play in second half of march 25k (probably Edgbaston25k, 8th of April because I couldn't found any other tournament) in England. After that she will play two 50k (Charlotesville 50k, clay 22nd of April; Indian Harbour Beach 29th of April,50k,clay...I found this on ITF website in acording to what he said) in the USA. Before that (11th and 18th of March) she will play two 15k in England (Bath, hard indoor; Sunderland, hard indoor... He didn't said but I found this on ITF website). She will play RG and Wimbledon. He also said that she got WC for AO Qualifiers2014 because she won juniors AO but he said that it would be nice if she can be around 250 position so that she wont need WC
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #1520
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
Ana's fadher said that Ana will play in second half of march 25k (probably Edgbaston25k, 8th of April because I couldn't found any other tournament) in England. After that she will play two 50k (Charlotesville 50k, clay 22nd of April; Indian Harbour Beach 29th of April,50k,clay...I found this on ITF website in acording to what he said) in the USA. Before that (11th and 18th of March) she will play two 15k in England (Bath, hard indoor; Sunderland, hard indoor... He didn't said but I found this on ITF website). She will play RG and Wimbledon. He also said that she got WC for AO Qualifiers2014 because she won juniors AO but he said that it would be nice if she can be around 250 position so that she wont need WC
Such a great choice for her to play on Green Clay, as it is probably her best surface
I am shocked she is only going for 2 tournaments though
The British tournaments are a good way to gain some points cheaply
It will be very hard for her to make Top 250 if she is only allowed 10 tournaments and is playing this type of schedule
I think she can do it if she makes QF, SF, Finals or Wins all of them though

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #1521
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

This QWC was something I was secretly hoping for, but wasn't sure if she'll be getting it - nice news definately. As for the schedule, I'll just say I hope gets there ready to do some damange, cause she won't get many more events to play for the rest of the year after these five. If she is allowed 10 in total this would mean they're hoping for around 100 points from those 5. Not impossible, but she'll have to be brutally focused and also get a bit of luck from the draw.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #1522
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

From another article, Christian Schneider (coach) about Ana:

"As far as I'm concerned, Ana played on her usual level. But what delights is the calmness which she brings when the times our tough, as well as the fact that in those times in a match, she always shows her best tennis. Without a doubt, that is the quality of great players."

ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:40 AM   #1523
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I think TimeyWimey is making highlights and will upload full match soon
BTW, is Christian Schneider Croatian because he has quite a German name

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #1524
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Schneider is Austrian.

It will be hard to make it into top 250 with this restrictions but Ana can do it. She said that she watched some matches of singles qualifications and that she believes that she can play against most of that players

Can't wait to see Ana on pro circuit
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #1525
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Schneider is Austrian.
Born in zagreb.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #1526
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

"I'm going to play (only) the junior grand slams," Ana said. I am going to play $10,000's, $25,000s and $50,000s because I just want to go now for my WTA ranking."

Konjuh said she was looking forward to playing for Croatia in the Fed Cup alongside 16-year-old Donna Vekic, who played in the main draw in Melbourne.

"It's another great experience," she said. "I'm going to get a chance to play with some pro players. I am just happy to be there."
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #1527
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

:d

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh

Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #1528
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Born in zagreb.
Ok thanks
It seems that Ana gets along really well with him and that he has done great things for her game
I think he's hilarious
I loved the video where he was drenching in sweat and Ana looked like she had gone for a walk
I hope she stays with him all the way

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #1529
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, this was great!!!!!

Does somebody saw how much people was in audience? I just read it was 5 thousands. Is that right? If is, that's great.

Do you guys know what is Ana's schedule?
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #1530
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
Wow, this was great!!!!!

Does somebody saw how much people was in audience? I just read it was 5 thousands. Is that right? If is, that's great.

Do you guys know what is Ana's schedule?
She will play 2 50Ks in America, 1 25K in GBR and 2 15Ks
If she can for example:
Make 2 50K SFs, Final 25K and win 1 15K, RU in other, she should gain her 133 points if my maths is right

Closed Thread