Ana Konjuh - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #136
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

great job ana!
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 11:51 PM   #137
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

This girl is skyrocketing up the rankings

She will have moved up about 500 spots in one month and next week she'll enter the top 300 for the first time. Also, there'll be no players younger than Ana who are ranked higher. She'll be the youngest player in the top 450.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #138
country flag CroatiaNumber1

CroatiaNumber1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
This girl is skyrocketing up the rankings

She will have moved up about 500 spots in one month and next week she'll enter the top 300 for the first time. Also, there'll be no players younger than Ana who are ranked higher. She'll be the youngest player in the top 450.
Ana Skywalker...lol
CroatiaNumber1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #139
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Ana is #300 on the new ranking list.It's gonna be easy to remember

She is #16 player born in 1997., but the youngest of all of them (if Ana was born just 5 days later she would be born in 1998.).

First player that is younger than Ana is Sara Tomic at #437 and she is just 40 days younger...

I hope that Ana will start playing G3's and G2's from now on because she obviously don't have right competition on G4 level.She won 2 of 3 in singles and doubles without losing a single set.It's not even fun anymore
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #140
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

And Ana has lots of room to keep moving up the rankings. She doesn't have any points to defend until August. Also, her ranking is based on points from only four tournaments in singles (she can use two more) and only three in doubles (she can use three more).

If she reached, say, two more G4 singles finals she would move up to ~180.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #141
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

What are the chances to see Ana on our three 10 000 $ tournaments (Sibenik, Hvar, Bol) in April?

I hope that she will get WC and people from the tournaments will not make the same mistake like last year when Donna have to play qualifications.Does anybody have any infos?

Last edited by okramb : Feb 10th, 2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #142
country flag okramb

After almost 2 months Ana is playing a tournament and this time a big one a G1 tournament in Umag.

In 1st round she will play against Tina Mohorcic from Slovenia (#473 on junior ranking list).Not a bad draw for a G1 tournament.Good luck!!!
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #143
country flag okramb

Umag G1 1st Round

Ana KONJUH (CRO) 6-7(4) 6-1 6-1 Tina MOHORCIC (SLO)
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #144

Bravo Ana
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #145
country flag networthy

For a G1 tournament, Ana got a very weak opponent, but good for her that she took advantage of it.

She'll get a big bump in the rankings, from 304 to ~250-255. She and Lekaj are #7 in doubles so she could pick up a few more points there.

Welcome to the top 300, Ana--and likely to the top 250
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 04:16 AM   #146
country flag networthy

Perin G1, R32: Ana KONJUH (CRO) 7-5 6-2 Alice MATTEUCCI (ITA) [12]

This is a very good win for Ana, as Matteucci is #152 and more than a year older.

In R16 Ana plays unseeded Kairi (#319) so it's a good chance for Ana to reach the QF.

In doubles, Ana and Lekaj (seeded #7) are through to the QF.

These results will give Ana a huge push up the rankings, from 305 to ~215. If she beats Kairi, she'll be ~170-175
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 06:19 PM   #147

Ana Konjuh def. A. Kairi 6-2 6-0
Very nice tournament so far by Ana
Next is E. Cadar #101
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 07:17 PM   #148
country flag networthy

Amazing tournament for Ana. I believe it's only her second tournament above G4 and she's through to the QF in singles and SF in doubles.

She'll move up in the rankings from 305 to ~165-170

Ana will be the #8 highest-ranked player born after 1996 and the youngest player in the top 220.
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #149
country flag networthy

Last week Ana had another excellent tournament: she reached the singles QF and doubles SF at Perin.

Her ranking took a huge jump this week, from 305 to 176 (up 129 spots). Welcome to the top 200!

She's now the 9th highest ranked player born after 1996.

She's also the 2nd youngest player in the top 300. (She would be the youngest, except that Tornado Alicia Black, born in 1998, had an even better week; she jumped up 217 spots and passed Ana.)
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:27 PM   #150
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Ana four years ago, piggy .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ana konjuh mora na dijetu (300x400).jpg (77.6 KB, 21 views)
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread