Chanda, Maggie, Patty, Kim, Venus and Monica deny Lindsay a top seeding at Oz! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 05:00 AM   #1
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Chanda, Maggie, Patty, Kim, Venus and Monica deny Lindsay a top seeding at Oz!

These girls took it to Lindsay and really prevented her from getting the points she needed to get a 1-8 seeding at Oz. martina was rooting monica on from the stands and could not believe what she was seeing. It also means martina will hang on to number 10 for a little longer until next year when she has TONS of points to defend.

But this loss today could really affect Lindsay mentally and also will ensure that she has a much tougher draw at Oz. Not a lindsay fan but I do feel sort of sorry for her cuz it's shocking that a player like her with so many weapon is really really struggling so many times to close out matches.

BUT CONGRATS MONICA!!!! One of the best fighters ever (which makes me feel even better about all the match points Martina saved against her in Tokyo this year and how she fought Monica off at the Chase 2000 finals. Of course Monica has had her great wins against Martina too and they are great friends. ) I think Monica really loves to fight off power players on big points cuz they hit the ball in her power zone and she redirects it well.
treufreund is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 05:04 AM   #2
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Also INJURY prevented her.
treufreund is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 05:04 AM   #3
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
Now that Lindsay has had 9 tournaments back, I think the WTA would be fool to break/change the rules to give her any more special seedings. For a while, there was a justification. Now it would just be clearcut favouritism.
disposablehero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote