Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:18 PM   #106
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elise Tamaela knocked out and put on a drip by opponent's father

Quote:
Tournament officials made Mihai Barbat leave the venue after it happened.
Couldn't they call the police and wait for them to come
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:28 PM   #107
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Elise is feeling Ok-ish again.

She gave an interview on the radio a few hrs ago.

http://www.q-music.nl/page/audio/142...lkaar_geslagen
[in Dutch]

Most important things she said:

- She still has a headache, a swollen eye and is in shock about what happened
- She said there was a normal atmosphere oncourt, no cheering at mistakes from the opponent or sth. Mihai Barbat was making bad remarks from the start of the match about Elise and other things. At one point Elise decided it had been enough and she walked up to Barbat to tell him that his behavior was wrong. She remembers being punched shortly after.
- Everybody was in shock on the court. Also Karen Barbat, she was crying and said she thought it was awful what he did.
- another friend of Elise tried to speak with Mihai shortly after he knocked out Elise, but he replied to her that "she should stop talking, otherwise he would punch her in the face too".
- Tournament officials made Mihai Barbat leave the venue after it happened. Apparently he drove to Denmark with his daughter straight away. Now, Elise says, the Danish police cannot do anything, because he can only be arrested in Germany.
- She thanks everybody for their support, she got many support messages on facebook and so on.
That's it...? That's all they did? WTF???
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:36 PM   #108
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

omg

Get well soon Elise.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #109
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Germans

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:44 PM   #110
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

And the award for the tiniest penis of 2011 goes to...

(the guy in the middle).

Lena's bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:08 PM   #111
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

Sad news. This Daddy Barbat could be Damir Dokić 2.0. I wonder how he reacts when he gets mad at Karen.
Marlene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:19 PM   #112
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

I sent a support message to Elise on FB, glad she read it

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:31 PM   #113
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Elise is feeling Ok-ish again.

She gave an interview on the radio a few hrs ago.

http://www.q-music.nl/page/audio/142...lkaar_geslagen
[in Dutch]

Most important things she said:

- She still has a headache, a swollen eye and is in shock about what happened
- She said there was a normal atmosphere oncourt, no cheering at mistakes from the opponent or sth. Mihai Barbat was making bad remarks from the start of the match about Elise and other things. At one point Elise decided it had been enough and she walked up to Barbat to tell him that his behavior was wrong. She remembers being punched shortly after.
- Everybody was in shock on the court. Also Karen Barbat, she was crying and said she thought it was awful what he did.
- another friend of Elise tried to speak with Mihai shortly after he knocked out Elise, but he replied to her that "she should stop talking, otherwise he would punch her in the face too".
- Tournament officials made Mihai Barbat leave the venue after it happened. Apparently he drove to Denmark with his daughter straight away. Now, Elise says, the Danish police cannot do anything, because he can only be arrested in Germany.
- She thanks everybody for their support, she got many support messages on facebook and so on.
What a disgusting piece of shit. He should be banned from attending tournaments, and that should be the least of punishments.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:51 PM   #114
country flag XSTopspin

XSTopspin is a name known to all XSTopspin is a name known to all XSTopspin is a name known to all XSTopspin is a name known to all XSTopspin is a name known to all XSTopspin is a name known to all XSTopspin is a name known to all XSTopspin is a name known to all XSTopspin is a name known to all XSTopspin is a name known to all XSTopspin is a name known to all

Lotsa racist people in the sport, sadly. Just ask the Williamses.
XSTopspin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:56 PM   #115
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't the Danish police arrest him?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:12 PM   #116
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Why can't the Danish police arrest him?
He commit the crime in Germany and they'd have to ask the Danish police officially and I don't think that it's serious enough for them to do so(I'm not sure how this works though).
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:23 PM   #117
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
Do you not understand the basic structure of written English?

When I clicked the link, I was curious why the same guy who punched this girl would be the one to put her on the drip. Turns out, people on TF don't know how to write.
Oh sweetie, you're just now figuring out that Tennisforum.com is not a breeding ground for future Nobel and Pulitzer Prize winners?

It's true that a lot of people around here aren't great writers, but learn to use a little common sense when trying to decipher the intended meaning of thread titles.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:23 PM   #118
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adner View Post
He commit the crime in Germany and they'd have to ask the Danish police officially and I don't think that it's serious enough for them to do so(I'm not sure how this works though).
WTF?
IN Poland maybe...
On old man knocked out a young women and then was fleeding out of the country... yeah, not serious enough

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #119
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
And the award for the tiniest penis of 2011 goes to...

(the guy in the middle).

Lena's bangs.
Max, you didn't even have to point him out Easy to pick him out of this line up

He looks like he is about to snap any time

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 10:28 PM   #120
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSTopspin View Post
Lotsa racist people in the sport, sadly. Just ask the Williamses.
Racist? Elise Tamaela is a white Dutch 19 year-old girl

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote