Hopman Cup 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2011, 06:33 AM   #31
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hopman Cup 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
Same with Murray and Robson. I seriously hope that Robson doesn't get invited back again. It's just a joke for someone at her level to be competing with Li and Kvitova
Robson generates interest.
Plus she did beat MJMS that one year and isn't terrible at doubles.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 09:27 AM   #32
country flag Adidas Dude

Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold

MacNamee is allegedly pursuing Roger Federer to play with Martina Hingis, after Roger had already declined an invitation earlier in the year. This time he wants a face-to-face meeting at the US Open with Fed, Mirka and his agents. LOL. It's a big stretch for MacNamee because he said it would depend on whether or not Hingis was prepared to go through the training and then have to be certified for drug-testing again before she can even compete. But if MacNamee can pull that off, he would truly be a miracle worker. He also claimed that Hingis was "dying to come back for one more Hopman Cup."
Adidas Dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 10:00 AM   #33
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde MacNamee, do it.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 08:32 PM   #34
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Is there any chance for Poland representation?? It would be great to see Radwanska/Kubot
tenisboss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 05:04 PM   #35
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all

I would think that Robson dis-qualified herself from any invitation as she didn´t do anything spectacular and GB has some more opportunities for that mixed in Olympics 2012 with Anna+Elena, so I think both Andy+the federation hoped Robson would be top50 potential by the middle of next year when counting on her

I don´t see any benefit for the event to re-invite Murray with a nonsense partner

I believe the tournament would re-invite Lisicki after her deep run in Wimbledon and her possibile deep run in NY and her history at that tournament. The event always invited headliners and big names with some upcomers or legends, so I would assume that the Hopman Cup could ask Tommy Haas to play with Lisicki. Haas was keen on asking Sabine for the Olympics anyway

Del Potro together with Dulko could also be a factor

And let me add one final thought: If Hingis accepts a WC with Federer in this event, the Olympics are "safe". I was always sure Hingis would never play in London. But if playing Perth, I´d predict they´ll try. If not, I doubt Hingis will do it. Hingis would have to play up to 7-10 events untill Paris to get a solid doubles ranking as only the top10 in doubles get free invitation and the best 56 in singles plus wildcards, but what story to give that wildcards to legends and prevent the youth of the world from playing as the Olympics aren´t meant for professionals normally anyway - apart from the difficulties with the drug test anyway
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 10:33 AM   #36
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Is France gonna return?

Would be great if Caroline Garcia plays this event with Jo Tsonga

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #37
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Bernard Tomic & Ashleigh Barty?

Ok, Barty needs another year at least, but surely in the future.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 05:09 AM   #38
country flag Rafito.
Salvatore.

Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute Rafito. has a reputation beyond repute

It says on the website that Hewitt & Gajdosova are pairing up?
Rafito. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 10:36 AM   #39
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
Bernard Tomic & Ashleigh Barty?

Ok, Barty needs another year at least, but surely in the future.
Read the previous page. Hewitt and Gajdosova are playing. It was announced weeks ago.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #40
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future

Williams/Roddick will play for USA
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:0
Doubles : 3:8
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 10:18 AM   #41
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all

Lol. That´s how rumours are created. Williams/Roddick team for the Australian Open. Nothing is said about Hopman Cup.
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 02:38 AM   #42
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consigliere View Post
i remember when mcnamee didnt invite serbia back when ana and jj didnt want to play but nole did and jovanovski was ranked like 300. now he goes with na and this wu di guy, it seems hypocritical.
it is all about the money ... having Na there guarantee eyeballs in China (same time zone) ... the Serbs would not have generated the same attention
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
NA-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 03:46 PM   #43
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

I think the best will be Tomic/Rogowska, Williams/Harrison, Fognini/Pennetta, Garcia/Simon, Medina Garrigues/Verdasco, DelPo/ Dulko, Murray/Watson and Djokovic/Ivanovic.
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 03:47 PM   #44
country flag tenisboss

Maybe Croatians like Cilc/Tomljanovic
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #45
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Wu Di was apart of the the davis cup team that played Australia this year, he beat Matosevic (#170) in 5 sets