Monica has not won but,... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:13 AM   #1
tennis4life

tennis4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Monica has not won but,...

this performance is why she has 9 grand slams and the rest of her comtemporaries will not get close. She digs down and never gives up.

Gotta Love that Monica!

t4l
tennis4life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:17 AM   #2
country flag slydevil6142

slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of
yea monica is defintly playing her heart out... Im really not a fan of seles but now i understand why ppl respect and admire her so much.Win or lose this was defintly a great match to watch
slydevil6142 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:28 AM   #3
BRING IT

BRING IT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Monica has not won but,...

Quote:
Originally posted by tennis4life
this performance is why she has 9 grand slams and the rest of her comtemporaries will not get close.
t4l
If anything, this statement is too contemporary........Venus and Serena will get ...at least 10.......bank on it.
BRING IT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:29 AM   #4
selesrules

selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Venus & Serena won't. Bank on it.
selesrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:29 AM   #5
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
I doubt it BRING IT.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:32 AM   #6
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
Serena might get 10, but will that put her ahead of Monica?
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:33 AM   #7
selesrules

selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Serena's peak was 2002. Venus' peak was 2000-2001. They won't be adding too much grandslams just like Lindsay and Hingis. Next year, you guys will see.
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:38 AM   #8
BRING IT

Here we go. Make sure you are around when Venus plays Monica later in the week.

VENUS WILL BLAST HER.

Monica is toooooooooooo SLOW.
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:40 AM   #9
selesrules

Monica has just comeback from injury, it's amazing that she beat Davenport in her first match back while Davenport has had many solid results (finals, semis, finals etc.)

I think Monica will be tired after this match and I would put Venus as a favorite over her (if Venus beats Patty). However watch out 2003 for Monica!!!
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:44 AM   #10
BRING IT

No Excuses.

Lindsay Choked! Selesrules you did not SEE the match. That game became mental. Lindsay was all over Monica. Then she got pissed at herself and lost focus.

Happens all the time.

A Williams do not perform that way. THEY FIND A WAY TO WIN.

and that's what Venus will do when she meets her later in the week.

WIN.

by the way, 2003 is Venus/Serena year. Give or take a Slam. Again, Monica is tooooooooooooo Slow to beat a Williams.
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:47 AM   #11
selesrules

Did Serena choke when Monica beat her last summer saving 6 match points? Are you also calling Serena a CHOKER???? Get a life.
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:49 AM   #12
country flag "Topaz"

"Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute "Topaz" has a reputation beyond repute
Please give Monica a break. This is her day, a splendid day indeed!

"Playing aggressive tennis ... that's always the way to go, if you ask me." - Venus Williams, May/2002
"Some shots I will hit hard but not every ball. I'm not just using my power." - Serena Williams, Oct/2002
"Topaz" is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:55 AM   #13
country flag earthcrystal

earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future
BRING IT- you're full of shit. Lindsay did not "choke". Monica stepped it up big time, and took a ton of risks on big points.

You clearly are clueless when it comes to tennis. What brings you here, anyway? Someone hide your tonka toys?
earthcrystal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:57 AM   #14
country flag azinna

azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, fellow Williams fans, ease off! Give Monica her day and her due. (jeez...)
azinna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:59 AM   #15
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
BRING IT, you should shut the fuck up and stop obsessing over your precious williams sisters...monica was too slow to beat venus in australia? monica was too slow to beat serena in la? she may lose to venus if they play, but u r so full of crap...the fact that monica moves 1/8 the speed of the sisters and still can beat them is remarkable...
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote