Chanda's face - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 02:58 AM   #1
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Chanda's face

Chanda I love you babe and you have no acne but today you have a HUGE FROWN cuz ever since the US OPEN you have played awfully. So many double faults, silly errors, A VERY WEAK second serve that is not being returned by a broken Venus forehand but rather by a consistent Clijsters.

Folks, I really believe that that lose to Venus at the US Open has left some scars on Chanda. Next year she will play better but this fall has been a disaster at a time when she really could have amassed points. Was the pressure getting to her now that the expectations are higher. But KUDOS to KIM CLIJSTERS, who, after a scratchy start, played nearly FLAWLESSLY DESPITE THE LOW LEVEL OF CHANDA'S PLAY. She picked the right shots in nearly every rally. Very rarely did she go for STUPID, LOW-percentage shots. Kim is on TV now and she is soo sweet.

BTW, Kim Fans, don't you think that Kim is playing more and more consistent a la Lleyton. She is play such superb offense with margin for error and her defensive are almost as good as Lleyton's She really is improving so rapidly and I have become a HUGE FAN. She now has every bit as much variety as Justine. Sometimes she is actually more consistent/conservative than JUSTINE.

I also opine that Kim is now a more COMPLETE PLAYER than Jennifer Capriati. If jennifer were to get back in form and kim plays the way she is playing lately I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see a match between them at some point. Kim CAN beat her now if she controls those errors. She has a win over Venus. It's now time for Kim to beat Serena, Jennifer and Monica. GO KIM!!!!!

Chanda, get your mind and game back and kick some butt next year baby! Forget this atrocious fall and come back strong!!!! GEAUX CHANDA in AUSTRALIA!!!!
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 03:26 AM   #2
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Oh give it up treu, taking about Venus forhand.. child look at the Hingis forhead.. LMAO
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 03:38 AM   #3
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
at Dawn not being interested in anything except the comment on the Venus forehand. Kim exposed Chanda's weak second serve today but Venus was unable.
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:03 AM   #4
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
And so? Any one can expose Martina's puffballs... ermmmm I mean serves.

You spoil a nice piece of commentary with that unnecessary comment.

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:18 AM   #5
country flag treufreund

Martina has a shitey second serve, so what's your point? I mentioned Venus's crappy forehand to point out a MAJOR WEAKNESS in CHANDA'S game. She had the same second serve against Venus but Kim and Venus HANDLED IT VERY DIFFERENTLY. Venus was going for the OUTRIGHT WINNER OVER AND OVER AND MISSING IT. Kim was playing aggressive returns but not going for the outright winner!!!! If you can't see the contrast I was making then you are obviously SENSITIVE about one of VENUS"S WEAKNESSES. Making a comment about Martina is the usual predictable tactic though.
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:24 AM   #6
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
The fact was that she lost to Venus whether her forehand is broken or not. And why would I be sensitive to Venus' weakness? It is hers, not mine, what am I supposed to do about it?

I can tell you that Venus has a sucky 2nd serve too, and her forehand breaks down, yeah and her footwork ain't perfect. SO WHAT?

Pointing out the fact that Venus didn't return Chanda's serve is so stupid. Chanda lost that match. What kind of contrast is that? She lost both matches. Haha, you point out the fact that Venus doesn't return Chanda's serve and that is supposed to show that Chanda's serve is weak. Well done.

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:30 AM   #7
country flag treufreund

Apparently you don't see the point? Chanda's serve is weak BASED on the way KIM handled it and I was CONTRASTING that with how VENUS did NOT handle it.

The contrast is that Chanda BARELY BARELY lost one and CLEARLY got TROUNCED TODAY. Mainly because of how the returner exposed her second serve.
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:31 AM   #8
Team WTAworld

Yeah, that would make much more sense than your first post. Your first post just looked like a pathetic attempt to somehow have Venus in there to bash her.

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 04:31 AM   #9
BRING IT

BRING IT is an unknown quantity at this point
Why even argue with a "fiend"

This is another sillyattemp at baiting. Methinks this guy is "miserable"
BRING IT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 06:09 AM   #10
country flag treufreund

Well of course you always suspect that Venus is being bashed but actually I was just pointing out that her forehand DOES often break down and she sometimes go for WAY too much on the return. But Chanda is really gonna have to do something about that second serve. It has nothing on it and is often not even placed well or sliced well. Dementieva and Capriati are other wons along with Venus and martina who really need to work on that shot.
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 06:11 AM   #11
Team WTAworld

Well blame it on the way you phrased and your reputation. I don't go around think people are bashing Venus. Anyway, let's drop it since it is over.

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 06:20 AM   #12
country flag treufreund

Part of the "reputation" is FABRICATION and EXAGGERATION on the part of OVERSENSITIVE Venus fans.
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 06:26 AM   #13
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
Kim has had a pretty complete game for a while now. I'm surprised that I am the only one who ever talks about all the different things she can do with her backhand.
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 07:33 AM   #14
BRING IT

BRING IT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by treufreund
Well of course you always suspect that Venus is being bashed....
Keep it real! O.K., we know what cha R
BRING IT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2002, 07:39 AM   #15
country flag treufreund

DH, It has been complete but now she is CHOOSING to use different shots and is more patient in rallies is what I think. She can hit wicked angles with the backhand or change the direction and go down the line, she can slice when needed, hit backhand lobs and has probably the best backhand drop shot in tennis. I would say that covers it all. Plus she can hit it flat or put a loop in it to good depth or to make the angles more effective (the loopy angled shot bounces AWAY from the opponent and has good control on it).

I think her earlier tendencies were to go for low percentage GLAMOUR forehands but watching and playing Lleyton and just getting more experience and getting older has made her better.